Docs Soilless BacctoEliteHP Multi Strain Journal 2014

Grape Stomper Veg Update

A few shots of the 2 Grape Stompers

AOGREEN11.JPG
AOGREEN21.JPG
AOGREEN31.JPG
APGREEN1.JPG
APGREEN2.JPG

Just got home checked the veg tent and the GS looks good but I'm sure after this feeding they'll look a lot better...the inline fan dropped the temps to like 70 and the Spacegush did not like that at all so i left it unplugged all day temp is 80 which is ok with me so i don't think i'll be needing that fan anymore...

bloom girls are looking beautiful..that PH gets more purple everyday and CP gets more funky...

bout to go mix up some nutes/tea for my veg girls...will be back with a pic and feed update...peace

Week 7 veg Grape Stomper and Spacegush

Veg Update

Tonight the veg tent got fed the organic girls got tea and the nute girls got

Basis A&B-15ml
SeaGreen2-ml
Prime-4ml(Per Sphnx :cheesygrinsmiley:)
CalMag-20,30ml
SuperVit-1Drop
Budswel-30ml
SuperCharge-4ml
FloraBlend-5ml

AGROUP4.JPG

AGROUP21.JPG
AGROUP31.JPG
BGS1.JPG
BGS2.JPG

Not sure what that is on that leaf but it was gone when i went back and checked the plant out :scratchinghead:
BGS3.JPG

BGS4.JPG
BGSS.JPG
BOGS.JPG
BOGS21.JPG
BOGS31.JPG
BOGS41.JPG
BOGS5.JPG
BOGS6.JPG
CSG1.JPG
CSG2.JPG

CSG3.JPG
CSG4.JPG
DSG1.JPG
DSG2.JPG
DSG3.JPG
DSG4.JPG
DSG5.JPG
DSGS.JPG

Few shots of the clones that will keep my perpetual in motion #PerpetualPirates
FCLONES.JPG
FCLONES2.JPG

I'm in wk 5 now, how long do let plan on letting them veg for?

im gonna be flipping them on the 24th so a week and a half more of veg...the ones in the cups will veg for a month..2 weeks in 2 gal smart pots then will be transplanted into 5 gal smart pots for 2 more weeks before being flipped not sure the next strain I'm gonna run after that depending on how my bubba mom is looking it may be her i'll only need 4 for that round no fuck that i'll need 8 because i'll have my 4th light by then :cheesygrinsmiley: sorry if I'm rambling :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom