Dr Bob Comes Home With Fruit Punch & Lemonista Aid - So Please Don't Be Critical

Oh Noooo did I miss you...:thedoubletake: I had to take an unexpected trip to the hospital and they made me stay...:yikes: I didn't even have my phone...:trance: If I have missed getting to tell you to have a wonderful time and that I will miss you terribly you better just know it is so...:straightface: Also I hope you don't mind but there is a new contest for a Twilight Led and I really want this light... I really really want this light and of course I have no money so I have to win it soooo please go to this link and hit "like" and "thanks" for me.... the most likes wins the light... Here's the link... Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual and it's also in my signature... Love ya Mean it and I pray you have an awesome and safe adventure my friend....:high-five:....:circle-of-love:

image12897.jpeg

How about a smoke report from deep in remote Alaska? He we have Strawberry Blue and she is delightful. A sage smell with a citrus and berry flavor. The high is nice and not too high octane nor does it drop one to the couch (or settee on a boat).

I am writing this far from internet access so I hope I get a random signal sometime so I can send it up.

Trip is going fantastic. Much love to you all!
Bob ;)

image12897.jpeg

How about a smoke report from deep in remote Alaska? He we have Strawberry Blue and she is delightful. A sage smell with a citrus and berry flavor. The high is nice and not too high octane nor does it drop one to the couch (or settee on a boat).

I am writing this far from internet access so I hope I get a random signal sometime so I can send it up.

Trip is going fantastic. Much love to you all!
Bob ;)
Nice doc hope all goes well n enjoy we are here for u when u touch down

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using 420

Damn from what I read you way up north. Some of the best fishing there is, cept Bahama or the Keys in my thoughts anyways. I went up there after a Brown Bear one year on a puddle jumper to Kodiak Island. Loved it except them damn black flies. I wore netting over my face damn near the whole trip. I did get a nice bear with a bow. Shame it was a bait but that's what they do there. This boar was over 600 lbs. Scared the shit outta me even with my 41 mag, Dude have a great time. BTW that 'Blue' looked sweet. Keepem Green

Getting closer to home now but here is a digital postcard from afar. Note the sweet hat from Hozona!

Here we were anchored for the night sipping cocktails with the oldest ice you can imagine chipped from a rather large block. Cheers!

IMG_182232.jpg

Missing you all and will be back soon!
Bob ;)

Getting closer to home now but here is a digital postcard from afar. Note the sweet hat from Hozona!

Here we were anchored for the night sipping cocktails with the oldest ice you can imagine chipped from a rather large block. Cheers!

IMG_182232.jpg

Bob ;)

oooooooooooooooo Doc don't do anything stupid. DONT COME BACK (and by that i mean come back of course we all miss you, but take your tiiiiimmmmeeeeee).
:jawdropper:

Living the Dream!

Civilization blows, what a great place to forget about the horrors of humanity and get connected again with your inner calm.

I'm no spiritualist or whatever but I definitely believe that daily urban warfare is detrimental to the human soul.

How to make that comment compatible with the "evolutionary theory" I don't know, but I hope my drift is gotten by those reading this.

Cheers Comrade!!! ;)

Bob must have fallen off the face of the earth. Like said, he couldn't find a better place to do it in I do hope your enjoying yourself..
Keepem Green

Bob must have fallen off the face of the earth. Like said, he couldn't find a better place to do it in I do hope your enjoying yourself..
Keepem Green

Kinda hard to ignore the beauty of Alaska this time of year. If someone has the means and/or the recreational vehicles/boats, they travel, visit the sites, etc.

Meh, Alaska is pristine but I wouldn't mind an expedition to Antarctica.
Supposedly it's the edge of the earth, a giant wall of ice holding the oceans in place.
Space religion people that worship the idea that we live on a violently spinning ball careening through emptiness would say otherwise.

No offense to the false god called Gravity. I Better make a blood sacrifice to appease him, maybe 6 kittens or something.

Think about it, why aren't countries drilling for oil and other precious resources in Antarctica and casual civilian exploration prohibited? That's not right.

Does anyone pay attention to the flight trajectories? Lots of clues say we are on a plane, not a plane-t.

Anyway, smoke weed medicinally and go with the flow to stay out of trouble :bongrip:
tin foil hat /off

IMG_182232.jpg

Bob ;)

Thanks for "representing" Only Natural Herbs
We all anxiously await your return! Be safe
:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom