Dr Bob Comes Home With Fruit Punch & Lemonista Aid - So Please Don't Be Critical

Hey Everyone! Long time no see and I am truly sorry for the terrible lapse. As I had mentioned in the past, our family has been planning a epic expedition into the wilds of Alaska soon and things hit a big snag at the last minute.

You see our trip involves a sailboat. I went down a few weeks ago to get things dewinterized and back up and running for the trip. We had tons of stuff we had been working on for months that was all fixed up and ready to bolt on and the excitement was way high. Everything was going great right up to the point that they dropped our girl back in the water with the huge crane. No engine. No start nadda! :thedoubletake:

So my last couple weeks have been spent upside down in the smallest place you can imagine shoehorning a diesel engine into. Not a knuckle on my hands hasn't been ripped up and my head is covered in bumps from whacking my head. Luckily it is very hard. But, after much work and real fears that our years of work were all for naught, she started and is running wonderful again! You see last year's trip was cancelled the week before due to a wreck the day of delivery. I couldn't bare to tell the kids two years in a row. :thumb:

So I am smoking a fantastic bowl of Money Maker now that has had some time to cure and finally my hands are clean enough to touch a computer. Back at home ! :high-five:

So I owe all of you many a smoke report and some pics of yummy buds! And I only have 3 days until we leave for a whole month! Hopefully ending with us on the other side of a big body of water with our beloved boat FINALLY home for the first time.

But in the meantime, have a couple pics of girls that were chopped recently. First up, Strawberry Blue!
SB_Cut_Day.jpg

And next to go down was Fruitilicious
Fruitilicious_Cut_Day.jpg

Since then I have pulled down the Money Maker as well and finally the Pineapple Chunk is now drying. Tomorrow I get my new toy for the big trip, a Firefly 2 vape. It was finally time to upgrade from the Magic Flight and I hope this one does the trick. They sure aren't cheap!
So I will have a review and some pics of that too.

I have missed all of you very much and I LOVE my new Hoz hat.
:circle-of-love:
Bob ;)

You are forgiven Bob. Sounds like an epic trip you guys have planned. Enjoy!

Congrats on the harvests!

Bang! That picture POPS.

:bravo: Bob.

Thanks sir! That Money Maker has really turned out to be tops. Great high, nice buds structure and tasty too!

Dr Bob!! WOW That is some sweet bud you've got going there! i am proud to be represented in Alaska by a grower of your caliber! I wish I could come your way and try my hand on some salmon with ultralite gear, large_mouth bass are OK, but NOTHING LIKE SALMON. AND sample some of your fine bud, of course :winkyface:
Today was a chop and trim til you drop day...I washed and manicuring the P-ROC I chopped today, 4 hours later I'm done. It has been a crazy week to say the least and again, THANKS for being here at 420!:slide:

My best ultralight catch was on my 2 weight and I hooked into a small steelhead on Lake Creek. What a fight that was! I would be proud to take you fishing my friend. :high-five:

Hey there my good buddy. You should be off the wagon again if I am not mistaken. I hope all that super cured bud you have is as delicious as it looked! :love:

They are absolutely perfect... Not an ugly leaf to be seen...:)...:circle-of-love:

I miss you girl! Sorry to be gone so long. Thanks for the sweet words about the Money Maker. She smokes even better :blunt::circle-of-love:

:drool::drool::drool:

amazing colors Doc. It should be called drool maker rather than money maker

Oh she makes me drool all right! In fact I have been drooling from her all morning :tokin::green_heart:

Dr Bob, I miss you! Come back soon! I hope things are going well for you and the family. :reading420magazine::green_heart::hug:

Now I can say, "Christine Green?, Oh I knew her back when she was Pinky Green before she was famous!"

I see you are moving up in the 420 world! You are awesome! I will be back more driving everyone crazy soon enough. It doesn't take too long up here until everything freezes again after all! I hope your trip to Texas to take care of the Grandkids was fantastic! :circle-of-love:

Yeah Bob, you off in the tundra again?

You are forgiven Bob. Sounds like an epic trip you guys have planned. Enjoy!

Congrats on the harvests!

Not the tundra this time, down in Southeast doing the rainforest dance! :goof: Back home now though and we will all go down as a family soon and be hanging with seals, otters and whales for a month. I have been so excited about this now that I have had that "about to go off the hill on a roller coaster" feeling for weeks!

"Good work in the building of my vessel stood me always in good stead."

Joshua Slocum

Now that is a real sailor and I hope I do honor to his spirit in keeping my vessel in Bristol fashion.

Have a most amazing trip and be safe Canna friend! Look forward to hearing about it!

:peace:

FE

Thanks and we will be very safe. First thing to bolt on when we get to the boat will be the life raft. I have never worked so hard on things that I hope I never use when it comes to safety gear!

Talk about huge buds :high-five:

I gotta hand it to HOZ on that one as I took his advise on training that girl and the buds came out wonderful. Very little fluff and and popcorn junk. I may be topping from now on just for bud shape. :thanks:

Great buds almighty!

So glad to hear from you, and very sorry on the engine trouble! I am seriously looking forward to Alaska trip pics too.

Lots o Love to you and the family!

I can't wait to take some :420: themed pics on the trip. I want glaciers, whales, sea lions etc with bud in the foreground. Thanks for the wishes! We can't wait.

Check out the new toy I get to take on the adventure. I must say this thing really works just like using a pipe. Load a bowl, pick her up and take a hit. Done. I will still play a bunch to learn how to use it best but I am totally baked from one bowl!

Presenting my new Firefly 2! Pearl white no less :party::yahoo:
IMG_133532.jpg

Critical Kush is very nice! :circle-of-love:
Bob ;)

Glad you're back brother! Family and sail boats always comes first. My favorite there was fruitalicious. Looks heavy. Being on the smoke reports, I've got a few due in the next couple days too.

Glad you didn't get trampled by s Moose lol!

Hey Everyone! Long time no see and I am truly sorry for the terrible lapse. As I had mentioned in the past, our family has been planning a epic expedition into the wilds of Alaska soon and things hit a big snag at the last minute.

You see our trip involves a sailboat. I went down a few weeks ago to get things dewinterized and back up and running for the trip. We had tons of stuff we had been working on for months that was all fixed up and ready to bolt on and the excitement was way high. Everything was going great right up to the point that they dropped our girl back in the water with the huge crane. No engine. No start nadda! :thedoubletake:

So my last couple weeks have been spent upside down in the smallest place you can imagine shoehorning a diesel engine into. Not a knuckle on my hands hasn't been ripped up and my head is covered in bumps from whacking my head. Luckily it is very hard. But, after much work and real fears that our years of work were all for naught, she started and is running wonderful again! You see last year's trip was cancelled the week before due to a wreck the day of delivery. I couldn't bare to tell the kids two years in a row. :thumb:

So I am smoking a fantastic bowl of Money Maker now that has had some time to cure and finally my hands are clean enough to touch a computer. Back at home ! :high-five:

So I owe all of you many a smoke report and some pics of yummy buds! And I only have 3 days until we leave for a whole month! Hopefully ending with us on the other side of a big body of water with our beloved boat FINALLY home for the first time.

But in the meantime, have a couple pics of girls that were chopped recently. First up, Strawberry Blue!
SB_Cut_Day.jpg

And next to go down was Fruitilicious
Fruitilicious_Cut_Day.jpg

Since then I have pulled down the Money Maker as well and finally the Pineapple Chunk is now drying. Tomorrow I get my new toy for the big trip, a Firefly 2 vape. It was finally time to upgrade from the Magic Flight and I hope this one does the trick. They sure aren't cheap!
So I will have a review and some pics of that too.

I have missed all of you very much and I LOVE my new Hoz hat.
Bob ;)
Good stuff Dr. Bob n glad ur all safe n living life

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using 420

Glad you're back brother! Family and sail boats always comes first. My favorite there was fruitalicious. Looks heavy. Being on the smoke reports, I've got a few due in the next couple days too.

Glad you didn't get trampled by s Moose lol!

Thanks friend! I have a bunch to smoke so I can report back. :lot-o-toke: No moose or bear attacks please! :circle-of-love:

Good stuff Dr. Bob n glad ur all safe n living life

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using 420

:thanks: Can't wait as the real trip starts today!

Welcome back B

Wow a firefly! I would love one of those to put hash inside :bongrip:

IMG_197220.JPG

Cheers Comrade

Good to see you Comrade! I love this Firefly, after a couple days it has taken over all my other kit is put away! Now I need something beautiful like that to put into it on the concentrate pad!

We head out this morning on our big trip! I love all you folks and will try to post up some pics and reports when my phone shows a bar or two.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day to all of you and a great start to Summer!

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Bob ;)

Back
Top Bottom