Dr Bob Comes Home With Fruit Punch & Lemonista Aid - So Please Don't Be Critical

Awesome Bob! Back from my side of the Pacific Ocean! So beautiful and an April visit like I can't remember ever in my life. The days were so beautiful. We ate crab and salmon as much as we could. My favorite is Pacific muscles in ginger and sake. A close 2nd is oyster stew. It's like eating the ocean.

Your garden is spectacular my friend! PJ soil is working lovely!

I think they are gonna love it:thumb:

This is a project I really can't wait to start but our big family Alaska back country adventure is getting all revved up and we will have to wait until mid June to pop the autos. Right now I see the sunrise about 5AM and there was still light out at 11:00. Gaining 6 minutes a day. I think your are right, they will love it! :thumb:

For sure. I got a ton of beans with my last grow so I plan on playing alittle. I have one that's been out in the cold early weather and she's looking great. I got a feeling with the longest days of the year and buds ready to cut, should put polish on the buddage. I also have been throwing a new auto every week or so to the mix. Alot of freebie seeds from the vendors to built up.
One of these day's I'll be up and posting. Bud's sure look fantastic............. Keepem Green

Beens are what I am sorely lacking for autos in the outdoors. I gotta get off my rear and put in an order soon in case I have issues getting the. Our first in state seed sellers are starting to show up so it will be interesting to see what can be had here in town. Can't wait to see your pics! It must be sunny down your way.

Awesome Bob! Back from my side of the Pacific Ocean! So beautiful and an April visit like I can't remember ever in my life. The days were so beautiful. We ate crab and salmon as much as we could. My favorite is Pacific muscles in ginger and sake. A close 2nd is oyster stew. It's like eating the ocean.

Your garden is spectacular my friend! PJ soil is working lovely!

Glad the vacation was fantastic. I am with you on the menu too. I love oysters and mussels (and salmon, crab, halibut, rock fish ....) Now I am hungry!

:Namaste:

:passitleft: High Doc... I disappeared this weekend too and it was amazing... First adventure I've been on in forever....:yahoo: It was amazing....:circle-of-love:

Did you get out and go riding on that big sled of yours? Adventures are the stuff that life is made of to me! :bravo: :circle-of-love:

Just smoking killer ganja with the sweetest hat on earth! Check it out hanging with some Fruit Punch. Oh yeah!
The_Hat.jpg

We actually have an sunny day here for a change. I can finally pull the girls out and take real sunlight pics of them without doing instant damage. Not quite Arizona but it feels like a tropical day to us!

The girls are coming into the final stretch. I really need them to as I have very little time left to get them finished and dried enough to leave for a few weeks. But hey, too much talk. Pics!

First up is Fruitilicious. She was topped vs LST like the rest and really has loved that treatment.
Fruitilicious_4-28-16.jpg

Fruitilicious_4-28-16_Bud.jpg

Fruitilicious_4-28-16_Bud_2.jpg

Money Maker is still the odd duck. The hardest buds I have ever grown though. I think she will end up being very heavy.
MM_4-28-16.jpg

MM_bud_4-28-16.jpg

And even some purple in her leaves.
MM_Purple_bud_4-28-16.jpg

Strawberry blue is an out of control, leggy, big sticky girl.
SB_4-28-16.jpg

SB_Colas_4-28-16.jpg

SB_Cola_4-28-16.jpg

And finally, Pineapple Chunk. She looks dipped in sugar. Yumm
PC_4-28-16.jpg

PC_Bud_2_4-28-16.jpg

PC_Bud_4-28-16.jpg

And that is about it from crazy house central. Girls went out to the store and I got a few minutes to myself for the first time in a week I think unless sitting on the can counts. Before children you don't appreciate solitude or quiet. :Namaste: But I do appreciate the finer points of mud pies and finger paints. Easy trade really.

Things will be wild for us for a few months now as we are prepping to go into the wilds and it has taken over the family. I need more time in the day! Thankfully soon I will have a full 24 hours of light (or close). Sleep in the winter!

:circle-of-love:
Bob ;)

What a great update Dr Bob! :bravo:Looks like you are in for an early Christmas! :thumb::kiss:How nice!:love:
I am so excited, I am going to watch my 3 granddaughters out of state for 8 days next week! 1 1/2, 10, & 11. It should be some great times! :woohoo:
I am jealous you have your girls all of the time! They grow too fast. :circle-of-love: I've missed you! :hug::green_heart:

Stunning doc! Pineapple really does look like it was spotted in sugar, unreal. I think the only way the toilet can be considered "alone time" is if it involves a shovel and your nearest friend is a black bear lol. :rofl:

Ladies are all looking stellar, hope you pull them through before your planned hiatus! :love:

What a great update Dr Bob! :bravo:Looks like you are in for an early Christmas! :thumb::kiss:How nice!:love:
I am so excited, I am going to watch my 3 granddaughters out of state for 8 days next week! 1 1/2, 10, & 11. It should be some great times! :woohoo:
I am jealous you have your girls all of the time! They grow too fast. :circle-of-love: I've missed you! :hug::green_heart:

I am the luckiest man in the world and I would have never known what I was missing had it not just happened this way. I had been the gone at work all the time dad for years and life took a turn and I was home with them. Damn lucky. Have an awesome time with the grand kids! :love:

:whoa: Damn Bob! What are you feeding those plants? They are lovely.

I have an idea for a jingle;

When the miracle has lost your grow
and you don't know what to do
find the little green sprout
PeeJay will have the clue

Sung to the tune of any Sex Pistols song you like. We should make a commercial. The soil kicks ass. :thumb:

Stunning doc! Pineapple really does look like it was spotted in sugar, unreal. I think the only way the toilet can be considered "alone time" is if it involves a shovel and your nearest friend is a black bear lol. :rofl:

Ladies are all looking stellar, hope you pull them through before your planned hiatus! :love:

We call that blue foam time as many people up here don't have indoor plumbing and still go to the outhouse at 2 AM with the blue foam seat in hand. Don't wanna leave that outside at -40F. :thedoubletake: And it would be a brown bear. :goof:

I hope to get them harvested before too late but I think I am good truthfully. It won't be long for them and I have a month. :Namaste:

:high-five:
Bob ;)

Your plants are looking great Bob, and it looks like you have a very idyllic home. At least from the little bit I could make out in the photos.

Your plants are looking great Bob, and it looks like you have a very idyllic home. At least from the little bit I could make out in the photos.

They sure loved getting out in the sun. I am lucky where I live. We meet people that are here on "Bucket List" trips and it reminds us of what a special place it is. Wild, remote and full of wonderful crazy people :high-five:

great pics DB.

:thanks:

Dang Bob :) blooming awesome update and a great gaggle of gorgeous girlies, bravo! ;)

A Consonance Connoisseur! I love the word gaggle. :bravo:

Love your garden Dr Bob. Frosty nugs for days

Thanks Noob! Somehow that makes me want a bowl and a root beer. Maybe a bowl of this, almost looks like it would taste of sarsaparilla.

MM_Bud_4-29-16.jpg

:circle-of-love:
Bob ;)

Dr Bob!! WOW That is some sweet bud you've got going there! i am proud to be represented in Alaska by a grower of your caliber! I wish I could come your way and try my hand on some salmon with ultralite gear, large_mouth bass are OK, but NOTHING LIKE SALMON. AND sample some of your fine bud, of course :winkyface:
Today was a chop and trim til you drop day...I washed and manicuring the P-ROC I chopped today, 4 hours later I'm done. It has been a crazy week to say the least and again, THANKS for being here at 420!:slide:

Back
Top Bottom