Dr Bob Comes Home With Fruit Punch & Lemonista Aid - So Please Don't Be Critical

I had to write them...my store says no products even if you use their filter?:scratchinghead:Hat is at this link Type "A" hat
HOZ

I found it and have one in my cart! I just can't decide which color as they all are so cool. Something natural about green but that yellow one is somehow cool and retro. :thumb:

Hidiho Doc...:passitleft:...:circle-of-love:

Good morning Sunshine! :rollit:

Hey Bob and all,
420 has asked us to spread the word:

420 Magazine's 420 Photo Contest On 4/20

Good deal! Now I have to come up with some cool photos. Something tells me you and Buckshot are already in the running and pictures have not even been taken yet.

They are just amazing Doc. Healthier than health herself :tokin:

Probably that doesnt make sense in English....:circle-of-love:

Makes sense to me! Thanks for the kind words. I will pass them along. It is an amazing sunny day in Alaska today. Just the kind of day to make you smile!
Bob ;)

I found it and have one in my cart! I just can't decide which color as they all are so cool. Something natural about green but that yellow one is somehow cool and retro.
Mine should be here soon! I'll do an "edited" selfie when it arrives! So many choices, so little time!

It's a beutiful day in paradise Doc....:high-five:....:circle-of-love:

Heck yes it is! What a week it has been. We have sun, warmth and all sorts of summery looking stuff. Could snow any minute but for now we are pretending that it is July! Took my girls out canoeing with picnic dinners, went on adventure hikes (their term) and played Ward Cleaver all week! Sorry I have been absent from here so much but something about 17 hours of daylight and increasing that causes me never to come inside! :circle-of-love:

HI ya Bob, I just know you will want to join us for this. (and all you other folks too!) The 2016 420 Smoke-A-Thon is underway:

The Great 4/20 Smokathon of 2016!

(my apologies if this has already been posted)

:circle-of-love:

So much thanks for this invite my dear friend. I am there and just in time for tomorrow too! Jars are ready and the vape is clean!

:Namaste: and :love:

YES, hurry and get a seat by Canna, Dennise and I! :circle-of-love:

Doc, is there a reason all of the women flock you? :adore::high-five:
You have one lucky family and wife! :green_heart::circle-of-love:

Awww. You are just too nice! :circle-of-love:

I had a tragedy in my life many years back that made it seem like the sun would never shine again on me. I prayed to anyone that would listen up there that it would come back. It did, and shone brighter than I ever could have imagined. I owe it all to my girls and I remind myself of that many times each day. I sure love my family and I think I am the lucky one really. They make my life so fantastic that how can I do anything but be happy.

Now I am sounding all sappy. I will stop, promise.

Because he is the funniest and most positive person you could want to be around. Just makes ya giggle...smile...and feel good all oer'

:circle-of-love:

:bigblush::bigblush::bigblush: Like l said, nothing like hanging out in the dark for too long to make you appreciate light. Also, I have really great freinds on here that make it easy to smile and be happy.

:thanks:

Bob is definitely there for everyone! A true gentleman!!:circle-of-love:

Thanks buddy! Nothing but good karma and vibes here for you all and I am happy to give it away for free!

Did you delete the Hat? I went to order one up this morning so I could take it on crazy remote AK trips and take pics of it. Hoz's Natural Herbs in glacier country!

I third that...:passitleft:....:circle-of-love:

:hug: You are all just so sweet to me. Like I said, my friends here just make it so easy to be happy when I am here and my family takes good care of me at home so I have no choice but to be happy.

:circle-of-love: to all you wonderful friends!
Bob ;)

Thanks buddy! Nothing but good karma and vibes here for you all and I am happy to give it away for free!

Did you delete the Hat? I went to order one up this morning so I could take it on crazy remote AK trips and take pics of it. Hoz's Natural Herbs in glacier country!
Bob ;)
Yeah, after I received mine I decided it was unreadable. Meant to tell you that. I like my old style anyway without the Type "A" quote. You can still get the shirt with it on the back, other logo on the front over the heart.
Here are the links for the

HAT
SHIRT
COFFEE MUG
and even a CLOCK
I got an email saying they were working on the problem with their filter, but those are the links. Sorry you had a problem, I would be honored if they start getting around :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah, after I received mine I decided it was unreadable. Meant to tell you that. I like my old style anyway without the Type "A" quote. You can still get the shirt with it on the back, other logo on the front over the heart.
Here are the links for the

HAT
SHIRT
COFFEE MUG
and even a CLOCK
I got an email saying they were working on the problem with their filter, but those are the links. Sorry you had a problem, I would be honored if they start getting around :cheesygrinsmiley:

That would be 1 blue one heading Doc's way now! I think I actually like the design better a bit simpler. It will be worn with pride in the Land of the Midnight Sun!

:thumb:
Bob ;)

THANKS! I value your friendship! I am beaming! :cheesygrinsmiley:
logo8.gif

Wow...missed half of my quote for some reason? Sorry for the wierd quote-just wanted to wish you all a great day. I've been catching up on this journal for the last few hours as I sit in bed with my phone, and my tired wife next to me already asleep for work tomorrow...where I should have been too four hours ago...but I've been enjoying the piss out of this journal so, so much, and haven't been able to put it down, and listening to you all interact, and help one another, and generally care for one another's gardens. It's been so great and refeshing.Just wanted to sincerely say "thank you for the laughs!" It's been a long while since I last had such a fun read. Sparks.

Back
Top Bottom