Dr Bob Comes Home With Fruit Punch & Lemonista Aid - So Please Don't Be Critical

THANKS! I value your friendship! I am beaming! :cheesygrinsmiley:
logo8.gif

I will be beaming when I have it on my head! :cheesygrinsmiley: Huzzah to my friend Hoz!!! :high-five:

:love: & :rollit: to you sweet lady!

When in need of a smile, find a Dr. Bob post... any one will do.

:)

When I am in need of a smile, I search for yours! :thumb: And how did you do that cool thing with the post trick there? It is like forum Matrix and you are Tank and can see everything I do.

Dang I'm high :lot-o-toke: :circle-of-love:

Anyways...garden is as green as ever! Bet it smells awesome! Enjoy the rest of yo uh r evening/day. Sparks

Wow...missed half of my quote for some reason? Sorry for the wierd quote-just wanted to wish you all a great day. I've been catching up on this journal for the last few hours as I sit in bed with my phone, and my tired wife next to me already asleep for work tomorrow...where I should have been too four hours ago...but I've been enjoying the piss out of this journal so, so much, and haven't been able to put it down, and listening to you all interact, and help one another, and generally care for one another's gardens. It's been so great and refeshing.Just wanted to sincerely say "thank you for the laughs!" It's been a long while since I last had such a fun read. Sparks.

Sweet! Welcome to the fun Sparks. Love the moniker by the way. Hang out and have a brownie! We are getting all geared up for the holiday around here even though I started back with Kraize when 420 hit in jolly ole England, so I am pretty baked by now.

:welcome:

HAPPY 420!
:cheer::goof::yahoo::party::slide::adore::cheesygrinsmiley:

Well same back to you my good man. Have a seat and take your pick of something tasty! Fresh glass and whip even for the holiday. You get the fresh one!
Stash_420_20161.jpg

:circle-of-love:
Bob ;)

Happy 420 Dr Bob (mostly LA Affie with some GDP trim, a premature 1024 plant in flower, some deseeded C4DD from a mother plant, and a buttload of kief)

0012854.JPG
0022760.JPG
0012855.JPG

It's close to halfway gone now I'm a little further gone than it :tokin: With a half of a film cannister of kief dumped in, the buzz is incredible! :trance:

That is one dang nice hat there! I bet only really cool peeps have a hat like that :cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy 420 Doc....:circle-of-love:

Thank you so much Lady D! This is our Holiday and we should make the most of it! :circle-of-love::party::theband::party::circle-of-love:

HAPPY 420 DR BOB AND ALL!!!

The Lion Lady of 420! Happy Day to you and yours. :love:

:circle-of-love: HAPPY 420 EVERYONE!!! :circle-of-love:

:passitleft:

:kiss:

That video you posted on the 420 Holiday page has been in my head all day and what a wonderful thing to have in my head. I got high :slide: Love it.

Happy 420 DrBob!!!!!

Hey buddy! Thanks for stopping by for the Holiday! Have a big draw off this Lemonista, I think it will be right up your alley! :rollit:

Grab your favor

Ugh...hoping that everybody is enjoying 420! We've come so far in the last decade...here's a big puff towards the next! Happy 420 Dr. Bob! Sparks

No doubt! I was just looking into a personal trip coming up and the local position on flying with my herb. No problem it seems according to the Airport police themselves. They check your boarding pass to be sure you ain't flying to Texas and all is good. Now that is a Happy 420 Day thought! :thumb:

Happy 420 Dr Bob (mostly LA Affie with some GDP trim, a premature 1024 plant in flower, some deseeded C4DD from a mother plant, and a buttload of kief)

0012854.JPG
0022760.JPG
0012855.JPG

It's close to halfway gone now I'm a little further gone than it :tokin: With a half of a film cannister of kief dumped in, the buzz is incredible! :trance:

Now that is the Chimp I know and :love:. No pussy footing around with the vape or some jug o' nug. Just one paper and a pile of top shelf LA Affie and GDP, add one incredible Ape and you have a Holiday to remember!

I nominate you for King Chimp of 4.20 2016! :high-five:
Bob ;)

Oh yeah, and I do still grow weed. For proof, here is a pic of some!

PC_Cola_4-19-16.jpg

Nice looking flowers my friend! ;)

Thank you good sir. Nice pipe! ;)

What does it smell like Bob?

I mix of crazyness with 4 varieties in close proximity. Mostly just dankity dank dank. But if I break it down; the pineapple chunk is very fruity with a sweetness vs the strong citrus I expected. Strawberry blue is much the same with a bit more earthy touch. Fruitilicious is a berry and hashy mix. And finally Money Maker smells straight up like mint. Should be a fun bunch to cure out.

:Namaste:

Very pretty,,,,,,,, Keepem Green

Thanks Wood. I am going to try my hand in the outdoors this summer. Didn't know if I had told you. Gonna see how autos run in the 24 hour sun. Should be a fun project. Thought you had mentioned that you thought they would be interesting gorilla outdoors. :bongrip:

Bob ;)

Thanks Wood. I am going to try my hand in the outdoors this summer. Didn't know if I had told you. Gonna see how autos run in the 24 hour sun. Should be a fun project. Thought you had mentioned that you thought they would be interesting gorilla outdoors. :bongrip:

Bob ;)

I think they are gonna love it:thumb:

For sure. I got a ton of beans with my last grow so I plan on playing alittle. I have one that's been out in the cold early weather and she's looking great. I got a feeling with the longest days of the year and buds ready to cut, should put polish on the buddage. I also have been throwing a new auto every week or so to the mix. Alot of freebie seeds from the vendors to built up.
One of these day's I'll be up and posting. Bud's sure look fantastic............. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom