Dr Bob Comes Home With Fruit Punch & Lemonista Aid - So Please Don't Be Critical

I think I'm type F, as in F it lol. I typically get along with type A folks heck I'm married to one. I like to watch my wife with her two sisters who are also type A. We can't even vacation with them because they all have every day planned and when plans don't align, well, let's just say it's entertaining hehehe.

Dr Bob...my creative juices got flowing today...tried to do what I flashed on a couple days ago...thoughts?
Maybe without the moving flames on the back of a shirt?
logo21.gif

OR MAYBE WITH would be the HOT set-up :rofl:
HOZ

Are you crazy? I would never say that to her lol! Thank God she doesn't read these forums or I would be known as the deceased drcannabi hehehe! :circle-of-love:

:rofl: I thought you were being rather cavalier there, caution to the wind! :thumb:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ooooohhhhhh guys, I haven't laughed that hard in way too long. :rofl: :rofl:

Dr. Bob, I swear, I don't stop here often enough. You have the best group of characters hanging around here and your quirky sense of humor ..... Well, let's just say I may be more attentive in the future. Thank you gentlemen for a delightful and joyful respite from my studies. :hug:

We are a bunch of characters that is for sure! Truth is if the mods let me loose it would likely turn very Jr High humor fast as you can say Little Johnny :laughtwo: Around our house we consider it our duty to....:laugh:....I said dooty!

A fellow type A, checking in! A for Alpha. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've had the same comments thrown my way Doc Bob. "You're so much nicer when you're stoned." or "Have you smoked yet? If so, smoke more, because you're being a d!ck." Stuff like that.

I'm also one of those horrible drunks. You know the type... those douchebags that get super aggressive when drunk. While I drink often, l don't get drunk often. Just as well..

I was highly encouraged to grow and stay stocked. That should say enough. Kinda Dr Jeckel and Mr Hyde. Except Mr Hyde plays uke and smokes very fine cannabis. :blunt:

I am most definitely NOT type A haha. Except when it comes to my girls! My favorite Saturday is one just chilling with my lady, but then at lights on I go to town on the girls. Well I wouldn't say I'm type A with them, but surely they get my full attention!

Your girls sure show attention to detail though so maybe just a bit :thumb:

I think I'm type F, as in F it lol. I typically get along with type A folks heck I'm married to one. I like to watch my wife with her two sisters who are also type A. We can't even vacation with them because they all have every day planned and when plans don't align, well, let's just say it's entertaining hehehe.

I am working hard in a Masters in F. Hard work for me as it doesn't come naturally. Interestingly, kids both help this and hurt it. My type A'ness when it comes to a clean, organized home is done and buried in the backyard for example. I am convinced I live with pigs. On the other hand, I am much more concerned about a "balanced meal" than I ever was in my 20s. Then I thought that meant that it left room for beer. Now I know how many grams of sugar are in different brands of yogurt. :high-five:

I knew we would get along Doc.

Was there any doubt? I am pretty sure that if our group of growers got together it wouldn't take long to feel like old pals.

What glacier are ya on today Doc... I have 2 new babies...:yahoo: they need to meet uncle Doc..:blunt:...:circle-of-love:

Family Glacier for the last couple days! Everyone has been home and things go a bit nuts around here :loopy: I will be right over to meet your new family members! :circle-of-love:

Dr Bob...my creative juices got flowing today...tried to do what I flashed on a couple days ago...thoughts?
Maybe without the moving flames on the back of a shirt?
logo21.gif

OR MAYBE WITH would be the HOT set-up :rofl:
HOZ

:rofl::biglaugh::laughtwo: Please let me know when these hit the shelves! I want the first trucker hat with that on it and if it can have moving green flames, all the better. Light has his own shirt, why not some HOZ couture! :thumb:

Just for giggles lets have some pics! First up the girls in the Mars II tent.
MM_SB_4-10-16.jpg

The Strawberry Blue has lost a lot of color recently but is putting on bud like crazy.
SB_4-10-16.jpg

Money Maker is an odd one but the buds are incredibly hard for this stage. Very interesting plant. There was another journal that had a Money Maker that looked just like her in fact so I think it is a genetic pheno.
MM_4-10-16.jpg

In our other tent under Mars Reflectors, we have our indica girls.
PC_Fruit_4-10-16.jpg

Pineapple Chunk is getting chunkier.
PC_4-10-16.jpg

PC_Bud_4-10-16.jpg

and finally Fruitilicious in all her fat leafed beauty!
Fruitilicious_4-10-16.jpg

Fruit_bud_4-10-16.jpg

Fruit_Bud_2_4-10-16.jpg

Next up a proper yield and smoke report on Lemonista, Critical Kush, and Fruit Punch. Oh Yeah! :thumb:
Bob ;)

Very nice color and size. Great job with your garden. Those indica strains are lovely.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Awesome update dr. Girls are looking lovely! Starting to put on the buds is super fun to watch. I think we're all just works in progress. A to F lol.

That pineapple chunk has trichs all the way down those top fan leaves. I love it when they do that. :love:

I'm aspiring to reach the F it stage as well. Good weed definitely helps!

Beautiful plants Bob!! My favourite so far is the Strawberry Blue. Have you smoked S Blue before?

Very nice color and size. Great job with your garden. Those indica strains are lovely.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

They are really the pictures of health compared to their wilder cousins in the other tent but much less bud. Of course, half the light too and that is likely the only difference in size. I do really like Fruitilicious as I have grown her before but the Chunk is new to me. Can't wait to put that in the vape! :thumb:

It's gotta be the lighting. I never have fan leaves left at this stage of flower!

For me the yellowing leaves stopped when I went to the PJ soil. Just one grow back was on these lights but in just Pro Mix and the FF bottled stuff. Always yellowing out by this time. Even under CFL back in the ole days my girls yellowed much more. It may just be the dirt! :high-five:

Dr Bob, In my best Clingon Voice, " By your command"
You can get hat HERE

You can get shirt HERE
HOZ

I had no idea you could do that! Of course I should have known given my profession but I must have been high that day in class!

There may just be a Hoz hat in my collection soon! How many people can claim that? :adore:

Awesome update dr. Girls are looking lovely! Starting to put on the buds is super fun to watch. I think we're all just works in progress. A to F lol.

That pineapple chunk has trichs all the way down those top fan leaves. I love it when they do that. :love:

This is my favorite time of the grow in so many ways. Watching the girls grow up! The Pineapple Chunk is new to me but a friend on his first grow did fantastic with it so I have high hopes. Get it, high hopes? :rofl:

Beautiful! beautiful! beautiful!...:yahoo: I pretty much slept all weekend so you get a pass with the family I guess...:straightface: I reckon we have to let them have ya from time to time... Just don't let them get to used to it..:blushsmile: it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood Doc...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

Good for you! You needed the sleep I bet. My girls like to keep me busy that is for sure but that is what makes this Daddy happy. This week one of them has taken to calling me "Father" in the most serious tone possible. She thinks it's hilarious to Oliver Twist me with "Please Father, may I have some more" with big doe eyes.

It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood for sure! :circle-of-love:

Congrat's Dennise!!! :high-five: :tokin:

We miss you Dr. Bob! :reading420magazine: :green_heart:

Your update is awesome! Your girls are sooo beautiful! Looks like you are going to be very busy soon! :bravo:

:Namaste:

Good morning Pinky. What a great deal it is to have you flying to our journals again and spreading fairy magic so our girls grow big and strong!

:nomo:
Bob ;)

I'm aspiring to reach the F it stage as well. Good weed definitely helps!

Beautiful plants Bob!! My favourite so far is the Strawberry Blue. Have you smoked S Blue before?

I am such a :lot-o-toke: First I read everyone's post including yours, then do the multi quote dance and somehow missed yours. But, as any good stoner knows, short term eventually becomes long term and your memory kicks back in again. :;): I was in looking at Strawberry Blue in the tent and could hear you asking me if I had smoked it, and knew instantly that I had forgot to click you in the reply!

Strawberry Blue is new in my garden as it was a World of Seeds freebie from Herbie. I have loved the way she grew from day 1 except for the recent yellowing which doesn't seem to be slowing down the buds or the thirst. She should have all she needs food wise and PH water wise so I am just going to have faith she will do wonderful. She sure has a great structure.

:high-five:
Bob ;)

LOL! No worries bud.

I've read, I think on leafly, that it makes you feel drunk and can make you dizzy. We have a strain here in South Africa called Swazi that has those effects, and I'm not a fan. Lots of others like it though. It will be interesting to get your take on the strain once you're able to do a smoke report. I'm already planning my next seed order, and I have my eye on Strawberry Blue.

I had no idea you could do that! Of course I should have known given my profession but I must have been high that day in class!
There may just be a Hoz hat in my collection soon! How many people can claim that? :adore:

Only me and another friend at the present time. I just ordered a type "A" hat for myself yesterday, the other hat had my Only Natural Herbs logo on it.
HOZ

Good day Dr Bob! :byebye:

How is this beautiful day treating you?
:battingeyelashes:
It's sunny and clear here with the highs in the low 60's. PERFECT for the Rocky Mountains!
:goof:
How are the girls doing today?

I actually have a tap root starting on Blue Dream, and I only put her in water 20 hours ago!!!
:dreamy:
:passitleft:Have some Great White Shark:smokin:

LOL! No worries bud.

I've read, I think on leafly, that it makes you feel drunk and can make you dizzy. We have a strain here in South Africa called Swazi that has those effects, and I'm not a fan. Lots of others like it though. It will be interesting to get your take on the strain once you're able to do a smoke report. I'm already planning my next seed order, and I have my eye on Strawberry Blue.

Drunk and dizzy? Hmmm, that isn't my usual cup o' tea but we will see. I will definitely let you know if that is the effect but I hope is is more uplifting. It is my most sativa looking gal now in an indica crowd. May need to pull this group a bit early to avoid being glued to my couch "sucking the tube" as my wife now affectionately calls it. :Namaste:

Only me and another friend at the present time. I just ordered a type "A" hat for myself yesterday, the other hat had my Only Natural Herbs logo on it.
HOZ

Exclusive! I like clubs like that except they never let me in. :) This may be a first!

Good day Dr Bob! :byebye:

How is this beautiful day treating you?
It's sunny and clear here with the highs in the low 60's. PERFECT for the Rocky Mountains!
:goof:
How are the girls doing today?

I actually have a tap root starting on Blue Dream, and I only put her in water 20 hours ago!!!
:dreamy:
:passitleft:Have some Great White Shark:smokin:

Good Morning Pinky! Or early afternoon for you Rocky Mountain folk! Incredible day here as well. Watching the last small chunk of ice in the lake melt weeks earlier than normal and enjoying a morning to myself while everyone else is off to school and work. We are Rocky Mountain folk ourselves from a few years back. As much as we love the far North, we miss the desert terribly.

Blue dream sounds awesome. A bunch of growers have run them around here including Canna I think. Dennise may have one going now with all here new seeds. Then again I am :volcano-smiley: and facts may be getting a bit smeared together if you know what I mean. It tends to happen with me and the Fruit Punch.

Great White eh? Don't mind if I do! Here, trade ya :rollit: for some Lemonista wrapped up tight!
Bob ;)

Back
Top Bottom