Dr Bob Comes Home With Fruit Punch & Lemonista Aid - So Please Don't Be Critical

That green vinyl tape has saved more than one plant around here. Great for tying up plants to a main stake too. I've used pantyhose for so big outdoor girls before too. Looks good Keepem Green

Oh Dr. Bob...........:laughtwo: You always bring a hearty chuckle out of me. What a clever wordsmith. :hug:

drcannabi, that DNA Lemon Skunk sounds amazing! I'm fond of the citrus fragrances myself. Well, to be honest, I like them all, but something about the lemony tones draws me in. It must be the refreshing and soothing nature of the limonene. That'd make it a good strain for someone prone to anxiety, or so I'd think. The daughter is challenged with an anxiety disorder and I'm wondering if I could get that terpene to express in a batch of oil someday. :hmmmm:

Hi Sue, I think a high CBD low THC strain would be great for anxiety. I get a little anxiety myself with the super powerful brain benders that contain high amounts of THC. Not all of them though. There's something else going on with MMJ that has nothing to do with its potency. Can't wait till science has time to work it all out.

Hey Bob,

I'm back from my hiatus. You're ladies are just beautiful my friend! :circle-of-love:

Howdy ELO Kiddies! I am back from the furthest reaches of the known universe and that is the truth. Just after I was last updating my little corner of the interweb, my phone rings and off I go. "Howser, get your ass to Mars!", ...
:hmmmm:

Wait, that was Total Recall.

I was sent to one of the most remote locations on earth, literally. Think frozen rock and frozen ocean. OH, there was internet, but lets just say it is being watched for sure and the good Dr didn't want everyone to see his garden. It would have been the talk at the grub line for sure.

But trying to catch back up with life is not easy with a last minute week out of town. I will get back into the swing of things soon enough as I have a good stretch back this time, I think.

Now, onto the multiquote :circle-of-love:

Dang Im loving your garden Bob! Just so damn healthy and happy ;)

Hey Light! Good to see you! :high-five:

Yes it is n that's why we all keep coming back lol

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using 420

Now I will try to make that worthwhile by posting some actual journal stuff again! Sorry for the long pause. :thanks:

I'm also a fan of that strawberry blue Bob. She looks like a real gem.

Sour Chiesel is a Big Buddha strain. I was really pleased with the 2 Big Buddha strains I ran in my last grow, but the sour chiesel was my favourite by far. A very powerful sativa dom smoke as well. A+ gear, and one of the best strains I've ever grown.

I added the Chiesel to my next order as I am just a sucker for everything she is boasting. Gotta give her a shot for sure.

I loved how my strawberry blue smelled and had great frost, but the mugs were on the fluffy side:/

Mine are looking like they are going to be long thin buds and lots of them. I sure hope she bulks up a bit.

Thank you! Damn, I gotta get me' hands on some lemon strains. Maybe it would make up for not being able to grow a lemon tree here. LOL
I'm going to check out "Wildwood". TV sucks....I need more relaxing reading.

Hope you are having a purrrrfectly wonderful weekend. Enjoy!

Canna

:circle-of-love:

The lemonista now has my entusiastic endorsement. A real review will come up later but heck yeah this stuff rocks. In fact, once sec...:bongrip:

Ok, that's better. Now I am being told this very moment that the second Wildwood is even better than the first!

Good to see the lion again. Let's hear you roar! :circle-of-love:

Thanks Cannafan!

It kind of jumped out at me... like yours does. :high-five:

Yep, the new avatar is slick Blaze and Canna's Lion is just plain perfect. :high-five:

That green vinyl tape has saved more than one plant around here. Great for tying up plants to a main stake too. I've used pantyhose for so big outdoor girls before too. Looks good Keepem Green

Panty hose huh? I really need to grow outdoor sometime so I can grow something big enough to be worthy. The tape did save the limb and it's going strong! Still green :thumb:

Hi Sue, I think a high CBD low THC strain would be great for anxiety. I get a little anxiety myself with the super powerful brain benders that contain high amounts of THC. Not all of them though. There's something else going on with MMJ that has nothing to do with its potency. Can't wait till science has time to work it all out.

Hey Bob,

I'm back from my hiatus. You're ladies are just beautiful my friend! :circle-of-love:

Hell yes the good Dr is back. We need to be rolling up a big one in your honor right now I think :blunt: :circle-of-love:

Hey Dr Bob, check your inbox and give me a shout back please.

Sent back! Why does everything always happen when one leaves town by the bosses edict. Good to see you here in the journal though! We should hang out more often. This is Alaska after all, I got crap loads of rifles!

Where oh where has my little doc gone, where oh where can he be?

See, you get back and I am gone. Life is a trickster, But I am back now! :high-five:

:wood: Have you run away again Doc...:confused:....:circle-of-love:

:wood: You are not allowed to disappear doc....:thedoubletake:...:circle-of-love:

First PJ and now you Doc... What the hell is going on here..:confused: I thought when I saw Pinky back you would for sure show your self...:straightface: We need you Doc....:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:

Oh you can't get rid of me that easy! :circle-of-love: I just had to go to a frozen rock on a really TINY plane and land in a blizzard (not kidding, real live, NOAA issued, don't leave your house blizzard) but you gotta land cause there really isn't enough fuel to go back all the way kinda place. Amazing, wonderful place with the coolest people for sure. But, no real outside contact that isn't watched except for good ole mail.

Home now for a couple months now prepping for a really long trip into the wilds. I will put pics of that one on the couch when the time comes.

Here are some update pics of the girls taken quickly before lights out. They suffered all around some water deprivation and are getting back up on step. The Strawberry Blue had an extra dose of yum yum as well. Everyone still has at least 30 days to go.
Fruitilicious_4-4-16.jpg

PineappleChunk_2_4-4-16.jpg

MM_4-4-16.jpg

SB_4-4-16.jpg

Time to go do laundry and catch back up on life here at the case. Seems I missed a couple things while gone but that isn't really any different than when I am around after all!
Bob ;)

Howdy Doc!

Glad you're back brother. I won't take too much time as I know how it is to be called out of town in a hurry. Sending lots of good vibes your way brother. BTW, Your plants look fantastic! You owe someone a gigantic thank you and a night on the town! :love::thumb:

Howdy Doc!

Glad you're back brother. I won't take too much time as I know how it is to be called out of town in a hurry. Sending lots of good vibes your way brother. BTW, Your plants look fantastic! You owe someone a gigantic thank you and a night on the town! :love::thumb:

A night on the town it is! :thumb: That is a fantastic idea I think. Vibes well received friend! :love:
Bob ;)

But Dr. Bob, I am back!
PinkyGreen here!:green_heart:
You've got to come back! :thedoubletake: :adore::popcorn:

Oh my golly you are back!!!! That is simply the best news I could have gotten signing back onto here tonight. Time to track you down and see if you are back to growing somewhere. I have dearly missed your beautiful gardens of yesteryear! What has transpired in such a long break? We were both gone in fact for about the same time as I just came back in November.

Bob ;)

Your plants look great and none the worse for wear.

Sounds like you have an interesting job Bob.

Your plants look great and none the worse for wear.

Sounds like you have an interesting job Bob.

I am really lucky to be honest as it is VERY interesting for sure. Most of the people who do what I do, do it in much less "dynamic" environments. IE: Can kill you. Kinda how I got the job in the first place actually. Out of lots of engineers, I was the one who's name floated to the the top when the question was, "do we even employ anyone who would be willing to go to these places?". "Send Dr Bob, he goes to dangerous places willingly all the time for fun!". Sure enough I said yes. Sometimes, as I jump into planes that are smaller than my car inside to fly to a gravel strip hundreds of miles from anyone.

Recently I was met by a native guy in a snowmachine (snow mobile for you outsiders :cheesygrinsmiley:) with a sled towed behind. I got in with all my gear, got under a tarp, and was dragged over the tundra for a long time to my work site. Got back to the "airport" the same way when I finished. That was in January, and dang was that cold.

Never ever boring! :thumb:

Good morning Doc...:yahoo: I am so happy you are back... I do bet some of your adventures are a blast...;)....:circle-of-love:

No worries about me taking off. My work and silly adventuring will pull us around here and there but I am not going to leave my friends on here!

The real adventure is being planned now for when school lets out. I wish I could share more here but it is a pretty big one and I will post pics later this summer when it is all done with you and others in some other way.

Think whales, porpoises and glaciers, oh my! We definitely WONT be in Kansas.

Welcome back man

Thanks! I was happy to get back this time as it was a bit of a nail biter. Have a :rollit: It's 10:30 here and the wake and bake is wearing off. :high-five:

Welcome back Dr. Glad you got back in one piece. Are you doing research where you had to go?

I am not the researcher myself but they are usually who surround me on planes and my work often supports. I see wildlife biologists, geologists (oil, volcano, etc...), weather, oceanographers, you name it. The little sheds we call airports are often the locations of some pretty interesting conversations as 4 people wait for a tail dragger to come get them and talk about what the heck they are doing out there!

This morning I am enjoying some lemonista as it is one of my new favs. Good morning wake up kinda stuff for sure without being all, somebody is watching me :trance:, if you catch my drift.

I think I will go eat a bagel.
Bob ;)

Plant are looking absolutely awesome Bob. Someone was taking very good care of them during your long haul.

Do you at least get to take some bud with you to keep you warm in the cold tundra? That would truly be rotten if you couldn't at least enjoy a nice buzz when you are relaxing on those freezing evenings, and a nice wake n bake would be welcomed too.

Plant are looking absolutely awesome Bob. Someone was taking very good care of them during your long haul.

Do you at least get to take some bud with you to keep you warm in the cold tundra? That would truly be rotten if you couldn't at least enjoy a nice buzz when you are relaxing on those freezing evenings, and nice wake n bake would be welcomed too.

That is a very interesting question indeed and one I pondered taking action on for the first time this past trip. Being legal here now means that according to TSA and Airport police, you can fly with your weed. As long as you don't leave the state on your flight. They even had a front page story on it in the paper where they interviewed everyone involved. So in that way, all good.

But, I go to incredibly remote places where everything you do is watched. Not in a bad way, just everyone is on top of each other. If you go outside to have a smoke, everyone in the village or site knows. No privacy at all. So you just take a break from real life for a few days. It is totally surreal so that helps. Also, I feel sorry for those that drink heavily or smoke cigs heavily. It is really no fun to go outside most of the time for a smoke. I used to and it sucked. One of ways it was easy to quit for me. Who wants to lose a finger right? And drinking is often not allowed in these places.

So you see some dang jumpy people. Would I rather have a bowl, yep, but I don't get all strung out like some folks I work with thank god.

Now having said all that, one thing I think I could get away with would be one of those oil vaping pens. I have heard they have no real smell. They are for sale here now and I need to test one out and see how it would work. Maybe?

Bob ;)

Back
Top Bottom