Dr Bob Comes Home With Fruit Punch & Lemonista Aid - So Please Don't Be Critical

Well done Dr. Bob. :bravo: Sinfully simple to grow wasn't it? Your tents are going to be amazingly fragrant coming into the close. How do you handle it? I'd love to stick my head in to catch a whiff. Your grow reminds me of Uncle Cannabis's enticing chocolate grow. They're so beautiful too.

What a pleasant lead into my dinner out. You've stimulated a challenged appetite. My stomach's growling. :laughtwo:

Mmmmm lemony goodness. I need a lemon strain. Smoke report anticipation!

I want a lemon haze. I'll have to look for one. Like I need any more seeds. :laughtwo:

I want a lemon haze. I'll have to look for one. Like I need any more seeds. :laughtwo:
10 week flower time keeps me away from those sativa. But I enjoy looking at them.

Cheers

Very nice Dr Bob. Can you taste the lemon yet? ;)

Yes! :thumb: But it is coming from the very last bud of my Lemon Kush from last harvest. I am literally running out as I am pulling dry buds out of the hanging space. YEA! I have never had it time out that nice before. Lemonista is now hanging up and has an incredible lemon pledge fuel kinda thing going on so far. :high-five:

Well done Dr. Bob. :bravo: Sinfully simple to grow wasn't it? Your tents are going to be amazingly fragrant coming into the close. How do you handle it? I'd love to stick my head in to catch a whiff. Your grow reminds me of Uncle Cannabis's enticing chocolate grow. They're so beautiful too.

What a pleasant lead into my dinner out. You've stimulated a challenged appetite. My stomach's growling. :laughtwo:

It really was an easy plant to grow if you mean the lemonista. I was a bit worried as the breeder doesn't quote a flower time. But she finished only a week behind everything else essentially and other than needing support was simple. Depending on the actual smoke quality I may stock up on this one. An easy fast sativa would be nice. :Namaste:

Mmmmm lemony goodness. I need a lemon strain. Smoke report anticipation!

You can count on it. It look like it will be incredible but only time will tell now. I had an early lower bud and it was a nice bright high that tasted a bit like it smelled but quick dry never tells the cured picture for me. I really need to write up a proper review on this one from seed to smoke since the info out there is bare. Have some of this lemon kush in the meantime. Not the strongest bud but oh so lemony :rollit:

10 week flower time keeps me away from those sativa. But I enjoy looking at them.

Cheers

Mega Lemonista may just work in your grow then. You saw her next to kush and punch and she didn't get too tall and out of control thankfully! Give me a couple weeks to get a cure started so we can see what direction the high and flavor are headed. :thumb:

:circle-of-love: to my gallant gardeners!
Bob ;)

Jesus, take a few days off Doc's thread and suddenly half of it disappears right in front of me.

Absolutely fantastic harvest posts man, I'm sorry I missed them for as many days as I did. Frakkin' real life getting in the way of my "work" here. :)

Oh yeah, and massive congrats on your nomination bud, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. :high-five:

How funny arteekay. You're here, and Dr. Bob is at your place. :laughtwo:

Jesus, take a few days off Doc's thread and suddenly half of it disappears right in front of me.

Absolutely fantastic harvest posts man, I'm sorry I missed them for as many days as I did. Frakkin' real life getting in the way of my "work" here. :)

Oh yeah, and massive congrats on your nomination bud, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. :high-five:

Oh it hasn't dissapeared yet. That process will happen one gram at a time slowly. It happens every time I grow, I have tons of the stuff and then I think elves sneak in a night and steal just a tiny bit everyday. Next thing I know I am out. I need elf traps.

Thanks for the compliment on the harvest posts, but I don't think it holds a candle to yours! I barely remember to snap some quick ones before choppy chop. :thumb:

How funny arteekay. You're here, and Dr. Bob is at your place. :laughtwo:

Great minds hang out in cool places right?

Good morniing Doc... Hope you are having a blessed and green day....:circle-of-love:

Why I am having a blessed one, but green just ain't happening. We are under a 5'' blanket of white and it keeps laying on thicker. Just Dad and the girls home today so it may be baking day and movie festival time at the casa today. :circle-of-love:

Guessing you missed last night's key party...

:rofl:

Does a :420: version of that 70s throwback mean I get to smoke the dank from who ever's keys I get? If I ended up at your place then it all worked out well for me then. :volcano-smiley:

I hope so too. thanks.

May you end up with a new place that inexplicably has a 4x4 closet that has a hidden door behind bookshelves, ventilation with fans, a full 20 amp circuit and two compartments that can be separate. Likely the previous resident grew orchids. :hookah: Yea, find that.

:high-five:
Bob ;)

Best lemon strain I've ever had was DNA Lemon Skunk. That stuff is the bomb digitty. I grew GHS Super Lemon Haze. Huge producer and very potent, but the taste ruined it for me. It made incredible edibles though. White Fire has a lemon + OG flavor that's my favorite of all time. However, it's not super lemony. More of a fuel, kerosene, lemon funk (if that makes sense). I felt left out of the lemon discussion so I just had to chime in lol.

:love:

Best lemon strain I've ever had was DNA Lemon Skunk. That stuff is the bomb digitty. I grew GHS Super Lemon Haze. Huge producer and very potent, but the taste ruined it for me. It made incredible edibles though. White Fire has a lemon + OG flavor that's my favorite of all time. However, it's not super lemony. More of a fuel, kerosene, lemon funk (if that makes sense). I felt left out of the lemon discussion so I just had to chime in lol.

:love:
What are flowering times for the lemon pheno's. My SLH was 7 weeks from breeder, it should have been more like 9.

Cheers

My Super Lemon Haze and the WiFi went 9 weeks. I've never grow the Lemon Skunk only got to try my friends grow. He took it a full 8 weeks and it was super dank. Best true lemon flavor I've had and very potent. DNA claims a 50-56 flowering time. :thumb:

I was hoping to get some lemon skunk, but they were sold out. So opted for lemon og instead. Which is lemon skunk x og kush. I hope I get a nice lemon pheno from that. We will see. Like most of you, I'm also a fan of lemon/citrus strains. Another one you guys should try is sour chiesel. More grapefruit though, but a very powerful citrus smell and taste. Also Cali O smells and tastes quite orangey. Nice.

I was hoping to get some lemon skunk, but they were sold out. So opted for lemon og instead. Which is lemon skunk x og kush. I hope I get a nice lemon pheno from that. We will see. Like most of you, I'm also a fan of lemon/citrus strains. Another one you guys should try is sour chiesel. More grapefruit though, but a very powerful citrus smell and taste. Also Cali O smells and tastes quite orangey. Nice.
Sour Diesel? Not sure if I read that right. My sour diesel is some of the dankest I've had. I am pushing one now at 65 days.

d7ef5c509904d50520a0ab8a308358d2.jpg

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Oh Dr. Bob...........:laughtwo: You always bring a hearty chuckle out of me. What a clever wordsmith. :hug:

drcannabi, that DNA Lemon Skunk sounds amazing! I'm fond of the citrus fragrances myself. Well, to be honest, I like them all, but something about the lemony tones draws me in. It must be the refreshing and soothing nature of the limonene. That'd make it a good strain for someone prone to anxiety, or so I'd think. The daughter is challenged with an anxiety disorder and I'm wondering if I could get that terpene to express in a batch of oil someday. :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom