Dr Feelgoods Organic Grow 2011

Hey Dr. when you mix up the BPN do you use it instantly or do you aerate the mix with airstones before you use it? I'll be using RO water when I use them.

I keep this bucket bubbling 24/7 and just add RO water and nutes after I feed to top it off.

DSCN29821.JPG

Didn't notice the airline before stupid me lol

hey now nobody is stupid, just mistaken!!! LOL something always gets past us!!! not to mention you were probably to see the frosty nugs and thought "what's that, its not green, next pic!!" LOL

Ha HA Blue Planet Nutrient Army....I like that!:morenutes:

Glad to have you here Bro;)

DUDE this is totally going to be the name for my BPN Blog journal now!!!

Doc,
Man I am sorry I missed out on this grow so far, I put your link into my blog, but I forgot to sub myself here!!! I missed so much!!! here is a video for you that I think might clear up your thoughts on hermie!!! I grew from hermie seeds with no problem!!!! In fact the new seeds that I have down came from hermie plants as well!!!

Hermaphroditic Cannabis - YouTube

:peacetwo:

hey now nobody is stupid, just mistaken!!! LOL something always gets past us!!! not to mention you were probably to see the frosty nugs and thought "what's that, its not green, next pic!!" LOL

DUDE this is totally going to be the name for my BPN Blog journal now!!!

Doc,
Man I am sorry I missed out on this grow so far, I put your link into my blog, but I forgot to sub myself here!!! I missed so much!!! here is a video for you that I think might clear up your thoughts on hermie!!! I grew from hermie seeds with no problem!!!! In fact the new seeds that I have down came from hermie plants as well!!!

Hermaphroditic Cannabis - YouTube

:peacetwo:

Great video bro! Thanks for posting, and welcome to the grow!

Back
Top Bottom