Dr Green's White Rhino Monsters vs High Numbers 2015

So here's a quick photo update, look how quick the monster's are growing
IMG_20151126_170910.jpg

IMG_20151126_170833.jpg
And here's some of the numbers 1st one is normal and second pic is of a natural 4 leaf seedling with 4 natural main colas , talk about lucky hey

I've fimmed two of those natural 4 colas on the 4 leaf seedling to see what happens , this plant has me sort off excited because it actually only had the normal 1st and second and third sets of leaves then fourth set came out with 4 leaves and 4 colas coming of those 4 leaves if it continues on Like this I may keep her and make her a mother and see if the clones exhibit the same characteristics, 4 horned rhino or quadceratops pheno hahahahaha

Awesome bud. That will be a plant to keep an eye on.
yeah blaze I've got a 3 leaf and a two headed self topped seedling too I've seen a few 3 leaf seedlings in my time but this is the first time I've come across a 4 leaf and with four equal tops to match , usually the tops are inconsistent but these four all look like they will produce so I fimmed one and topped the other cause I missed haha fuck I missed and leftbthe other two to see how it goes

OK well today I decided to start moving some of the monsters because there wasn't enough room for them all anymore in the tent with the numbers plants and also because they all desperately need more LST to be opened up to the light and spread their wings, here's a couple of progress shots and a before and after of my LST on one of the monsters I take my time and do one at a time .

Those are some truly monstrous plants. Can't wait to see them stretch and pack on some buds.

Me too if it my perlite order wasn't stuffed up them monster 4 would be the same as the other 3 and I'd be flowering in a week or less but now I'll prob have to just wait and see maybe 2 weeks till flower max I hope .

It all just depends on plant 4 pictured earlier in the red bag.

This monster could easily fill its own 2x2x2 meter tent , I'm starting to think I may just do that , after all it would still be 4 monsters vs numbers just one of those monsters is a kaiju super monster

Beautiful Monsters! Never thought I'd say both those words in one shot. Great Work Doc! Subbed, all caught up. Good to see the ol' LST in such a elegant garden.

Wow Dr ! :trance:
Why didn't you tell me it was a BBPP (Big Beautiful Plant Paegent)??
Those ladies are trained lovely. Well done my good man.:Namaste:

+reps

Thankyou OG, Mello and stage , I try to get the light all the way through them so I keep opening them up , and they keep filling back in , they've all had a magnesium deficiency so they got a 10 litre feed each of Epsom's at 1teaspoon p litre, seasol 1 ml per litre, gogo juice 4 ml per litre and 6 teaspoons of molasses to the 10 litres , overnight they are looking much better and growth exploded.

Back
Top Bottom