Dr Green's White Rhino Monsters vs High Numbers 2015

Hahahahahahaha that's me! how do I + Rep you , funniest post of he day bro
Hopefully her roots could grow into your dead body and infuse you with weed powers. You would arise as zombie cannabis man, who doesn't eat people, he sprouts nuggets and smokes with the good stoners of the world.

IMG_20151201_213339.jpg
IMG_20151201_213514.jpg
Update pics of the big 3 ( 4 is still catching up)

Hopefully her roots could grow into your dead body and infuse you with weed powers. You would arise as zombie cannabis man, who doesn't eat people, he sprouts nuggets and smokes with the good stoners of the world.

We should get together right a script, we can make a series out of this. Broadcast it first in the non-legal states to brainwash the masses into accepting weed because they accept Zannabis. If you can't beat'em join'em right!?! JK :passitleft:

Off shoot series the zannamil ,cannabis zombie animal.

New to fox ,premiering January 1 when one of Dr greens experiments goes haywire and his pet pooch is in the mix the ZANAMIL is BORN, rated R may contain explicit language, adult themes, nudity and a plant sexing scene.

Update: The biggest of the 4 monsters has really just outdone the rest in growth and size , so I have been forced in a way to sway with the breeze , go with the flow and change things up a little.

Had the shop provided me with the perlite I ordered on time there would be the 4 monsters in one tent all flowering by now , however with the extra wait on the smallest of the monsters the biggest has decided to even things upna little size wise and fill a whole 2x2x2 m tent on its own !

So I gave her , her own 2x2x2 metre tent to reside in.

Also I have placed her growbag in a tub , she sits on a seedling tray in the tub and the nutrient solution is in the tub up to about 1 inch on the bottom of her grow bag which has her bright white roots shooting out the bottom, this nutrient solution is the aerated by 2 air stones and an air pump , here's some pics of her in her new setup.
IMG_20151203_133915.jpg
IMG_20151203_133834.jpg
IMG_20151204_014730.jpg
IMG_20151204_182021.jpg
as you can see the seedling tray has grooves and holes allowing for premium access to the oxygenated nutrient solution , so she is not just on the ground in the tub .

Remember this is a 2 metre wide 2 meter long 2 metre high tent she is in not long now till I flip her to 12\12 and with the stretch she may just burst out the tent!:Namaste:

I think I'll be switching to 12\12 in 2 weeks time , unless she has another big growth spurt , I'm hooked on this big girl , I am sacrificing a larger yield overall from all plants for a larger yield from this big girl , its just one of those things I need to do , I want to see if this big girl can fill the whole tent canopy wise , if she does I'm hoping for at least a pound from her.

If I had more room in the house I'd set up another tent lol , infact if I didn't have a girlfriend objecting , every single room would be full of plants and NOT for a big yield either , simply cause this is what I do and I like it , I like growing a lot more than smoking , example I have not been stoned for about a month and a half and I have plenty of nugs, I don't know why I'm like this but I am , you see if I get stoned I can't garden as much hahahahaha I'm bloody nuts

I think I'll be switching to 12\12 in 2 weeks time , unless she has another big growth spurt , I'm hooked on this big girl , I am sacrificing a larger yield overall from all plants for a larger yield from this big girl , its just one of those things I need to do , I want to see if this big girl can fill the whole tent canopy wise , if she does I'm hoping for at least a pound from her.

If I had more room in the house I'd set up another tent lol , infact if I didn't have a girlfriend objecting , every single room would be full of plants and NOT for a big yield either , simply cause this is what I do and I like it , I like growing a lot more than smoking , example I have not been stoned for about a month and a half and I have plenty of nugs, I don't know why I'm like this but I am , you see if I get stoned I can't garden as much hahahahaha I'm bloody nuts

Doc Green,
It's clear to me that you need a friend. I want to be your friend. Invite me over and I'll help you smoke the jars and jars of cured weed you are sitting on. Problem solved.:passitleft:

Yes I'm a bit of a nut to be honest Im simply obsessed with growing !

Stage I'd love to get stoned with you and talk plants that would be awesome mate, by the way total beauty queen you have there in plant of the month you have killed it bro , will be getting my vote fo shoooooo!

Back
Top Bottom