Dr Green's White Rhino Monsters vs High Numbers 2015

These are the interior branches of another monster girl, the duct tape is like a band aid the branches didn't break but had slight cracks, after a week with the duct tape on I remove it and it is 100% healed and better than ever
IMG_20151129_122730.jpg
IMG_20151129_123226.jpg

Wait on a sec..... are you growing those in shopping bags? The ones you buy in order to support the green-ness of not using the plastic kind?

Hahahaha, yes! But extra large ones you get from big hardware stores etc , I've worked out they are 80 litres.

They are 100% polypropylene so are made of the exact same material as many grow bags haha and they only cost $2 pretty funny hey

Funny? NO! I have about 50 of them and not once, I mean not once, did I ever think of using them for growing. I envy you. I'm gonna stick around here and pick your brain often. I like your thunking. :passitleft:

Thankyou mello I came up with the idea by accident I looked in the bag and saw the tag that said 100% polypropylene, and it just clicked ,hey these are bloody grow bags I thought hahaha , beats paying for and dealing with heaps of big pots and it makes LST easier because the garden wire just pierces through the sides of the bag , and on top off all that u get the grow bag benefits of airpruned roots, more oxygen to your roots etc ,its a win win

IMG_20151129_185930.jpg
IMG_20151129_201406.jpg
I just finished LST on the biggest of the monsters and wow this plant is just bloody huge , it is about a milk crate length away from hitting both sides of my 2 meter wide tent and it is over a meter wide the other way I can't wait to flower this baby!.

Here's a pic of before and after LST and it will fill back in prob in 12 hours it is insane.

1st pic before LST second after LST.

IMG_20151129_185930.jpg
IMG_20151129_201406.jpg
I just finished LST on the biggest of the monsters and wow this plant is just bloody huge , it is about a milk crate length away from hitting both sides of my 2 meter wide tent and it is over a meter wide the other way I can't wait to flower this baby!.

Here's a pic of before and after LST and it will fill back in prob in 12 hours it is insane.

1st pic before LST second after LST.

LST'ing those big girls must take some time. I just did the last session of defol on my girls and it was damn hard work.

Looking good in there brother.

Yeah about 3 hours per monster cause I just take my time I love being in there and I feel at peace I zone out then bam I hit my head on a shade or the osculating fan clips my ass lol ,and brings me back to earth hahaha
LST'ing those big girls must take some time. I just did the last session of defol on my girls and it was damn hard work.

Looking good in there brother.

Yeah about 3 hours per monster cause I just take my time I love being in there and I feel at peace I zone out then bam I hit my head on a shade or the osculating fan clips my ass lol ,and brings me back to earth hahaha

I feel your pain Doc. Everytime I stay in there longer than I need something in there will let me know. :rofl: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom