Dr Green's White Rhino Monsters vs High Numbers 2015

Thanks mate I just checked my grow calander and the bigger plants were potted up 23 days ago so the smaller one is going to take about 20 days to catch up arrrrrrrgh oh well what's done is done imagine the other 3 in 20 days time should be easy pounders if flipped to 12/then , as for the 44 they will be more than ready to flip then too I hope.
I haven't had a chance to transplant them yet as the tent ,carbon filter lights etc took me longer to set up than I wanted and I'm going to buy some extra air movement fans probably tommorow so they should all be potted up in a week max, thanks for subbing mate ,I'm not getting much interest being new to the community .

I took a look at your plants mate quality bugs there!
Yeah, that is a big difference. Still... you will have some killer buds in there soon.

+ REPS!

Thanks for your interest shig I'll pop on over and take a look
Hey Doctor Green! Just taking a seat in the corner sir. Don't mind me, I just love watching a big plant flower. I know good things will happen. Feel free to check out my journal and take a seat there. You can mention you have a new grow thread. A lot of the big growers on the forum are already subbed to my journal so you will get subs quick!

It does take a while to get a new journal subbed up. The first half of my journal, I was basically talking to myself. LOL! Still, it's fun to keep it going and see how they progress.

Thanks for the compliment.

Which breeder did you go with for the white rhino?

I went with Nirvana. Will pop them in jan.

My mate didn't tell me which breeder but he did tell me he got them from Herbie's he was/is a large scale grower who I actually met by buying a bunch of hps lights and hydro gear back in 2012 turned out we got along well and both loved our growing so ended up being great mates I just moved states and the seeds were my going away /make sure you keep growing present. What s legend hey.
Which breeder did you go with for the white rhino?

I went with Nirvana. Will pop them in jan.

Ps sorry about any spelling mistakes , posting from my phone is a bit of a hassle ,eg I meant to post. Some quality nugs you have there and my phone changed nugs to bug's bloody auto correct! Masking me look like an idiot all the time!

Yeah, he sounds like a good friend to have bud.

The nirvana version is leggier than the GHS version, and is also a bigger yielder. If you get some decent stretch then it should be a good indication which version you have. Chances are, it is nirvana if your friend was/is a commercial grower.

Ps sorry about any spelling mistakes , posting from my phone is a bit of a hassle ,eg I meant to post. Some quality nugs you have there and my phone changed nugs to bug's bloody auto correct! Masking me look like an idiot all the time!

LOL! No worries mate. This is a forum for stoners after all. :lot-o-toke::cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Dr Green.....was told to drop in from my dude Shiggs. So glad I did. I saw your gals in Mono journal and they are no joke! Brought some sour d with me to share.:passitleft:
Ok, Im gonna sit over here and eat popcorn as I watch you go to the NEXT LEVEL!:popcorn:

Wow thanks everyone for joining me , I thought I was going to be talking to myself just like when I'm in my grow room hahaha, great community you have here at 420 so glad I signed up.

My target from this whole grow is 8 pounds I wnt yobtry and get a pound per monster and then see if the 44 numbers plants can match that, so we will see I'm going to be flowering with 4 x 600w hps per 2x2x2 m tent only challenge will be temps I believe but I'll figure it out somehow cause I have too!.

See I'm not used to growing in tents , I've always set up s dedicated room/s, but this time I have 2 of these 2x2x2 meter jungle room tents side by side in a room .

I can't wait to flower these baby's!

Thanks again for coming along !

Wow. Two lbs per 600w. Show the people how it's done!!:thumb:

Your more than welcome 0 G , the more the merrier! There's plenty white rhino to go round! As I type this I'm on the bus just bought 2 box fans for the tents I love thesevbox fans cause they take up less room than oscillating fans
Shiggityflip says this is the place to be, so I will be pulling up a chair and enjoying the show if you do not mind.
:popcorn:
Glad to see it is only 3 pages to get caught up. nothing worse then showing up with 52 pages to go through :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom