Dr. Greenthumb's Em-Dog Dewey DWC By 3Gs

I always eat peanut butter on some bread when i dose now.. works great everytime. Hits me hard at first and lingers into a nice heavy body stone where i dont wanna move for hours.. ive been eating just one spoonful instead of two and its been much more enjoyable. Was so nice out today and i went and played with my pup thanks to the dose i had taken 30 minutes before.. then we came in and layed together for a few hours haha.

I don't have any steak sauce in my house, if you need A-1 then the steak isn't fit to eat!

Damn right

It melts in the oven and is like caramel. I tried it in a steak house i went to once. So everytime I cook a steak I make some

I do a mashed sweet potatoes with a homemade maple butter on it. Freaking delicious. Its like crack to me!!

On cheaper cuts dry rub is the ticket

I love skirt steak. Wish more places up here had it. I miss my southern butcher shops. They have meat shops up here in the northeast but nothing like the butcher shops down south. They look at me like I am crazy when I start asking them for specific cuts of meat.

I always eat peanut butter on some bread when i dose now.. works great everytime. Hits me hard at first and lingers into a nice heavy body stone where i dont wanna move for hours.. ive been eating just one spoonful instead of two and its been much more enjoyable. Was so nice out today and i went and played with my pup thanks to the dose i had taken 30 minutes before.. then we came in and layed together for a few hours haha.

I will give that a try tomorrow. I took my dose tonight at 6pm, same dose I take each night and its working great but no buzz really. Some nights I am zooming.....some nights like tonight, its tame....like I had a beer or two. If it wasn't for the variation in the effects and onset time, oil would be the absolute bomb.

Gonna hope Toasts trick works for me!

Back
Top Bottom