Dr. Greenthumb's Em-Dog Dewey DWC By 3Gs

I have double the amount of bud left to trim than I already took off and I still have almost half a plant to go! So much bud down low it's crazy
420-magazine-mobile2119454870.jpg

Two seedless colas that remain
420-magazine-mobile873165807.jpg
420-magazine-mobile70870861.jpg

And the doggystyle cola
420-magazine-mobile381358752.jpg

Those three got trimmed up already

I must be a sadist or something cause I like trimming. We make it a family affair. My wife is really starting to get good at it and my daughter is quality control and won't let me dry anything that doesn't meet her standards. We get allot of popcorn for budder and oils which is find by me as my wife loves cookies and brownies and this weekend made her a batch.
420-magazine-mobile1182329180.jpg

My daughter is glutton free so we make her a batch for herself. Keep at it my friend you got this

Trimming is fun in small batches....but not so much if you are harvesting 3 or 4 plants at once and doing it non-stop for a day or two.

Honestly I think it really depends on the set up for trimming. The right light, chair, posture, etc and its not that bad. Mess around and do it in a bad position and man I can really feel it in my back and neck area.

Thanks guys, not bad for a little cabinet grow eh lol I'm not looking forward to trying to retrieve my soaker hose outta there or hacking the plant from the net pot either. Better grab the bolt cutters lol I'll work on Sammie tomorrow and move her over, res change and get the flower cab fired back up. I'll set up the clone in the Dewey in the little cab to try and get some pollen. I may abandon the idea but I don't know yet.

Thanks Crash I managed to get it out no problem, just needed a nice sharp knife and she came free in less than a minute. She's doing headstands. I dedicate this grow to Mrs Growchy. She's been amazing and supportive throughout and I wouldn't have had as goin an outcome if not for her keeping me on track. And thanks to all of you guys and gals for following along through all the Gerbil wang business and naked dancing and for all the delicious poofs. On to the next one! I'll be back to give a final weight and an update when the atf cola is dry. I hope she was pregnant!
420-magazine-mobile1557021196.jpg

Back
Top Bottom