Dr. Greenthumb's Em-Dog Dewey DWC By 3Gs

Thanks Crash! Next up I'll be Getting interesting with colorful weed lol got gdp, grape Kush, blue dream, start pupil, yup gonna be colorful in 2018! Up next, blue dream! Got a close eye on yours .

Hell yeah, loving the Blue Dream plant, and if the dispensary had any more of the bud...I would be smoking that too. That is one strain I will be cloning next time.

Thanks Crash! Next up I’ll be Getting interesting with colorful weed lol got gdp, grape Kush, blue dream, start pupil, yup gonna be colorful in 2018! Up next, blue dream! Got a close eye on yours .

Ya, she's growing quite well.
I'm hoping to get some colors out of these girls come flower. It's easier to let the temps drop at night during winter. The Grape Kush sounds interesting.

Thanks Crash! Next up I’ll be Getting interesting with colorful weed lol got gdp, grape Kush, blue dream, start pupil, yup gonna be colorful in 2018! Up next, blue dream! Got a close eye on yours .

Who are you running in terms of breeder for your Blue Dream? I have HSO and 420, not sure which version I am going to go with.

If anyone is wondering what to get me for Christmas............ lmao jk but seriously look at this strain!
420-magazine-mobile851890012.jpg

I have the HSO version. Would be interesting to compare. Not that my little 125w could touch your setup, but the HSO bred blue dream is supposed to have a massive yield. I bet you could get a half pound a plant easily if you have enough space and maybe scrog her.

Yeah I am hoping I can some how come up with the money I need to buy the light I want to put in there for the perpetual grow. I have about half of what I need (700 out of the 1500.00) for the Fluence Spydrx Plus. That thing yields like a mutha fooker! I want to grow the Nukeheads and BlueDream under that bad boy!

If anyone is wondering what to get me for Christmas............ lmao jk but seriously look at this strain!
420-magazine-mobile851890012.jpg

I got that same email.....I just struggle with paying 150 bucks for 10 damn seeds. LOL. At some point I am going to have to get over that if I want certain strains.

Well 15 a bean is way better than 500 for 10 beans or whatever the other strain was (slurricane?)

The 420 blueberry will be a good one too I think van. Or at least I have heard a couple good reviews.

Well on to the fun part...

Congrats on an awesome grow growchy!! Love the structure if those nugs. The buds are growing buds, hell even the leaves grow buds for ya . Looking forward to the next leg of your journey and hopefully some killer crosses in 2018. Great job with the grow

Back
Top Bottom