Dr. Greenthumb's Em-Dog Dewey DWC By 3Gs

Well 15 a bean is way better than 500 for 10 beans or whatever the other strain was (slurricane?)

The 420 blueberry will be a good one too I think van. Or at least I have heard a couple good reviews.

Well on to the fun part...

Congrats on an awesome grow growchy!! Love the structure if those nugs. The buds are growing buds, hell even the leaves grow buds for ya . Looking forward to the next leg of your journey and hopefully some killer crosses in 2018. Great job with the grow

See for me it isn't necessarily the price per seed that keeps me from trying something. I Just don't want to have to pay for 10 of them in order to try it. For instance....if I could try a three pack of something for say 50-60 bucks, I find that far more appealing than having to drop 150 bucks or more for 10 seeds of a strain I am not sure I am going to like any more than what I already have. I see that 150 for 10 seeds and I want to draw a line in the sand LOL

I totally agree lol I’m just bad with money . and spend it foolishly on purple things!

I am a cheap ass on so many things. Like I refuse to buy beer at a restaurant. Why would I pay 6-7 bucks for a beer when I can pick up a 6 pack of them on the way home and have....oh I don't know.....6 of them for the same freaking price?? I definitely fit the stereotype of the thrifty dutchman in a lot of ways.

But then I am picky about other things and will gladly pay for name brands.....like toilet paper, laundry detergent, certain brands of food (hate come cheaper labels). Soda is another one. Give me name brand soda....not the cheap grocery store brand.

Great grow growchy!! 4 oz is a good yield off that light.. especially from one plant in your little cab. Ya yielded some seeds too and thats pretty awesome! Yall make me wanna try it, seems so easy. Have a good one man!
Thank you, Sir Toast! It's definitely fun to do it and probably super rewarding feeling to grow out an interesting cross you make yourself. I wish the atf x EmDog went better I don't know if the pollen survived due to the postman jerking off for over a week before delivering it . I painted an entire cola with the atf Stank pollen and only three seeds in the whole branch. Leads me to believe it's stray EmDog fem pollen. Hey if anyone gets a male from my EmDog S1s you're in for a thinderfucking surprise lmao

Well 15 a bean is way better than 500 for 10 beans or whatever the other strain was (slurricane?)

The 420 blueberry will be a good one too I think van. Or at least I have heard a couple good reviews.

Well on to the fun part...

Congrats on an awesome grow growchy!! Love the structure if those nugs. The buds are growing buds, hell even the leaves grow buds for ya ... Looking forward to the next leg of your journey and hopefully some killer crosses in 2018. Great job with the grow

Lol thanks TMD! Another one for the completed section of the sig and onto another! Still going strong with the NukeHead, which is officially in flower as of today. I'm gonna go ahead and make the declaration over there now. So looking forward at a second attempt at making my own cross. We will see how it pans out after the NukeHead is completed.

I am a cheap ass on so many things. Like I refuse to buy beer at a restaurant. Why would I pay 6-7 bucks for a beer when I can pick up a 6 pack of them on the way home and have....oh I don't know.....6 of them for the same freaking price?? I definitely fit the stereotype of the thrifty dutchman in a lot of ways.

But then I am picky about other things and will gladly pay for name brands.....like toilet paper, laundry detergent, certain brands of food (hate come cheaper labels). Soda is another one. Give me name brand soda....not the cheap grocery store brand.

We see eye to eye on all these things lol especially the beer out dealio. They gouge you on domestic and kick you in the balls on imported. I import beer to my couch and watch hockey lol. And a big one is TP. I know I'm just wiping my ass with it and throwing it out but I also don't like a sore knot of balloon .

That Fluence light is intriguing.

I have seen what it does in my Grow Store owner's personal garden......insane yields. He is generally pulling 2lbs per harvest in a 4x4 and almost 5 lbs in his 4x8 tent.

And the kicker is that it lists 6" above the canopy as an acceptable height. And its a thin profile as well....so for me in a 6' tall tent, having that extra vertical height is a win win.

I have seen what it does in my Grow Store owner's personal garden......insane yields. He is generally pulling 2lbs per harvest in a 4x4 and almost 5 lbs in his 4x8 tent.

i was wondering if you had first hand knowledge of the lights. First I have seen mention of it. Looks interesting. I have followed LED tech through the saltwater aquarium hobby but am new to it with growing. The 6" deal from the canopy as well as the 4x4 coverage looks interesting. I look forward to watching you try it out. :)

Back
Top Bottom