Dr. Greenthumb's Em-Dog Dewey DWC By 3Gs

I feel like all the high cbd strains kinda look like that too. Like towering buds on buds

420-magazine-mobile433026330.jpg

This one has some crazy buds like yours

Oh yeah sorry I meant more of the bud structure, not fox tailing...

The bud structure looks pretty close lol the ones in the center right under the light that did that were super crispy and light. Everything else is getting nice and dense from the cure. Smell is coming on strong, tiny bit of fuel and a little sweet and a lot of earthy Kush taste to it.

Rice cooker finally came! Will be cooking up some em Dog oil with the trim some time soon!
420-magazine-mobile1675596800.jpg

Make sure to take some pictures and document how you do it in the Rice Cooker. I am interested in any new ways to try it.

On a side note Growchy, a very belated Merry Xmas and wonderful Happy New Year to you and Mrs Growchy and the rest of your clan!

Thanks bro, it's definitely looking like it'll go in the right direction for 2018 . hope all is well with y'all!
I will document it but now I feel like I'm doing it ass-backwards by making rso and then emulsifying that with lecithin into a coconut oil mixture to dose out canna caps but I wanted to try this way out first lol

I’ve been skimming through your journal. Great read and a good laugh at times :) hope you don’t mind I’ll pop a squat in the corner. I’m currently reviving some ph issues and over watering on a promix run, but I just bought my DWC buckets for after I have roots on my cuttings! I could use all the advice and help that anyone has to offer.happy new year!

Back
Top Bottom