Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk Feminised Seeds - Anyone grew this strain?

hello wood.

yeah its still open, im still wanting info from growers.

have you any pics of yours?
What's up hh. Ill take some pics when I get home. Like I said the ib is now about 11" tall but has 1 more node Than gpk. It grew an inch since yesterday . I probably lneed to flip the lights because the gpk they are pretty big. I'm afraid. Going to run out of room.

What's up hh. Ill take some pics when I get home. Like I said the ib is now about 11" tall but has 1 more node Than gpk. It grew an inch since yesterday . I probably lneed to flip the lights because the gpk they are pretty big. I'm afraid. Going to run out of room.
I forgot to take pics last night when I home . I got in late . I'll do it when I get off work today.

I'm growing one right now. Just finishing up veg and starting bloom probably in a day or two, so I can't tell you anything about yield yet.

It's a big bushy plant, definitely the thickest bushiest plant I've grown. I'd recommend training the plant once you get about midway through veg, because it's such a bushy monster that the inner and lower growth will never get enough light without LST. It's a perfect strain for a SCROG, just start training it early to prepare it. Whether you SCROG it or not, LST'ing is absolutely necessary. I'm super anxious to see what kind of yield this monster will produce.

I grew this twice last year, beast of a plant and took everything i chucked at it. Grew it once with just some LST then i grew it and Manifolded it ( Mainlined ). Defo needs some LST and topping. The breeder says its mould resistant, but id top it a few times to reduce the cola sizes cus it swells up like a mofo and i still lost a cola or 2.

Big Fat buds, smoke is a bit heavy and boring but it does what it says on the tin ! I dont remember how long i took it, as i go by trichomes.

Heres one of my grows where i manifolded 2 of them. Short stocky fat colas.

vrapkw.jpg
nv1x82.jpg
jjxzk0.jpg
id92cp.jpg
i41w9i.jpg
dq6ao5.jpg
33lhv85.jpg
4t8waw.jpg
3359wz6.jpg
2uskcw0.jpg
2ry0guc.jpg
2n080p1.jpg
2im3jd.jpg
28lc4d5.jpg
29fqrkj.jpg

Huktonponics .. Looks like a DWC/CMH combo you got going on there, great results pal!

I have 8 bulks (coco/LED) coming to the end of week 6 in flower, unimpressed so far, tall stretchy plants, topped several times, some light LST. Loads of pistils, no real bud! Yet! Judging from the way they look, I can't see it being a 7/8 week finisher like the DR says.

Ill get some pictures up once they wake up.

Huktonponics .. Looks like a DWC/CMH combo you got going on there, great results pal!

I have 8 bulks (coco/LED) coming to the end of week 6 in flower, unimpressed so far, tall stretchy plants, topped several times, some light LST. Loads of pistils, no real bud! Yet! Judging from the way they look, I can't see it being a 7/8 week finisher like the DR says.

Ill get some pictures up once they wake up.
Look forward to seeing these

I have 2 bulks in the 4th week of flowering and the bud development is alot more advanced than that of my cheese strain.

Im around week 5, going to run them till the 20-25th of this month then start flushing them so they will get chopped around the 10/11th week to make the trichomes become a good 70-80% amber.

Im growing in coco, using canna, advanced nutrients, mother pukka and a few other brands of nutes, there also in a 4x8 tent with 3 600w hps lights.

Ok so here goes, these bulks are currently coming to the end of week 6 in flower, grown in Canna coco under 3 Mars Hyro 1200's.

It's been a trouble free grow from the off, apart from slight over dose of PK in week 4.

Usually, by this time i would have started my 10 day flush, but it looks like this wont be happening, Incredible growers past and present, feel free to chip in.

Have you found that extra Cal/Mag is necessary with this strain under LEDs? Mine seems to need extra magnesium constantly. Devours the stuff.

I've always been told the cal mag is a must under LED's, personally I've never used a drop in the 4 years I've been growing.

I like to keep my feed schedule nice and simple, coco a/b, flower booster starting from week 2 + and a hit of PK from week 5/7.

I have just started using some budwiser from mother pukka, it has the highest calcium dosage than anything on the market, i never used it till this year, its only 0.5ml per L so 100ml bottle lasts quite a while.

I use my canna boost from week 1 at 0.5ml then every week go up by 0.5ml iv compared it to other grows i have done and this works great!

I've always been told the cal mag is a must under LED's, personally I've never used a drop in the 4 years I've been growing.

I like to keep my feed schedule nice and simple, coco a/b, flower booster starting from week 2 + and a hit of PK from week 5/7.

I've always used dolomitic lime in my soil as an additive to keep the pH in check, and as an added bonus it typically contains enough calcium/magnesium to last the entire grow. Depending on the strain of course, some need more than others. But Incredible Bulk is different, it needs a lot of everything.

I've always used dolomitic lime in my soil as an additive to keep the pH in check, and as an added bonus it typically contains enough calcium/magnesium to last the entire grow. Depending on the strain of course, some need more than others. But Incredible Bulk is different, it needs a lot of everything.

Totally agree buddy, its strain dependant.

On a off note, the previous run to this was "mong u mental" also from Dr kripplings under the same conditions and that threw out some real nice thick condensed buds, managed two and a half zips per plant, i highly recommend it!

Back
Top Bottom