Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk Feminised Seeds - Anyone grew this strain?

Bulk 48 flower
420-magazine-mobile893030479.jpg

Totally agree buddy, its strain dependant.

On a off note, the previous run to this was "mong u mental" also from Dr kripplings under the same conditions and that threw out some real nice thick condensed buds, managed two and a half zips per plant, i highly recommend it!

I can't wait to try the smoke. I've heard it's a pretty solid indica.

Hi all I'm new to this! I'm going to be doing 3x incredible bulk in my 2.4m x 2.4x1.2 tent n was wondering weather to use 2 x 600w hps or 3x 1,500 led lights or maybe mix them ?? Any thoughts will be appreciated thanks,

I don't know much about led lighting. I'd use the two 600 watt hps. They'll need to be vented with an extraction fan. Good luck.

Yes thanks I've got that all ready to go , I hear the incredible bulk should be flipped at 2ft so they don't get out of control lol we shall see thanks again

...I think I would go with the 600's...those 1500's are prolly only pulling about 450 a piece from the wall, so pretty much equal in draw... but... I feel you would get better coverage for 3 plants with the 2 600's...I grew 2 back in 2016...not sure when I flipped, but they finished in the 4 foot range...you would be wise to have some stakes or sky hooks at hand as they bulk up...the cola's can be substantial, and branching isn't the strongest...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Yes thanks I've got that all ready to go , I hear the incredible bulk should be flipped at 2ft so they don't get out of control lol we shall see thanks again
I vegged for 4 weeks. The Bulk didn't stretch a lot. I wished I had vegged 5 weeks.

Great looking plant @dr.h00k what was your yield average per plant?

Im growing Northern Lights & O.G. Kush at the moment, im 10 days in from 12/12 change over and iv already got 10mm+ pre flowers already, fantastic plants once you veg them for 6 weeks+.

Back
Top Bottom