Dr.Seeds Prescribes The Widow & The Alien ️️

We have a few more CBD strains coming. However, I really suggest anyone interested check out our 20:1. They are great seeds and were very hard to get. They are state of the art CBD.

I am curious about your 20:1 because I couldn't find it on your site but more so because all the CBD strains I have found have various phenotypes with varying ratios? For example, Cannatonic I grew has three phenotypes with ratios varying from 20:1, 1:1 and 1:20 so a person has no idea what they have actually grown so are you saying your 20:1 is always the same ratio?

They look great. I keep Gold Bond in the work van. Being a Hvac guy, I’m on big roofs and outside a lot.
:thumb: That's for the Gold Bond. Sure beats vaseline.

Yes I do believe they will be. I supercropped the two colas on the quad that and have the canopy pretty close to even. Another two weeks and it'll look like this AK-47 I once saw. It was OK :rofl: but needed that Sauga touch.
Enjoy your evening sir!

Haha, me too :rolleyes:

Ya I see the Duluth commercials and love 'em. I found a job as a male stripper and problem solved. I still have to tell my wife but I think she'll be good with it. Seems the place has slowed down a lot since I started. It must be the weather.

Way back in the day, when I was on the wildland firefighting crew, we called it Gold Bonding. Stand in a circle, hold out your hand, get a dusting of gold bond, and proceed to give the balls a nice dusting lol.

Warning. Do not do this with the blue bottle. That’s a bit too extra strength and your manliness will be tested. Stick to the regular strength if your gonna dust the ol sack.

We have a few more CBD strains coming. However, I really suggest anyone interested check out our 20:1. They are great seeds and were very hard to get. They are state of the art CBD.
I am curious about your 20:1 because I couldn't find it on your site but more so because all the CBD strains I have found have various phenotypes with varying ratios? For example, Cannatonic I grew has three phenotypes with ratios varying from 20:1, 1:1 and 1:20 so a person has no idea what they have actually grown so are you saying your 20:1 is always the same ratio?

I’ve got the 20:1 from DrSeeds going right now! So far they are beautiful plants! I’m excited and eager to get them into flower and see what they do! It’s a very important CBD strain and I hope it works out well! Buying true CBD off the internet is $$$$

Can you post the name of the 20:1 strain? I can only find 1:1 on the DrSeeds website.

The name was just 20:1 CBD by Dr.Seeds

I looked on their website and I can’t find it either. The last time I spoke with the Sponsor they said they had limited inventory so maybe they ran out? Not to sure

@InTheShed

This is the packaging!
E79C0A71-2262-42EE-A87E-9C500389A3B2.jpeg

Oof! I think he needs a bit of anxiety reduction right now! Better hit the buds and not the oil.

Thanks Dutch! Odd it's not on their website. I, like Homer, am curious about the stability and repeatability of the CBD percentages from pheno to pheno.
I’m curious as well! I have this 5x Pack of these CBD seeds and I will be working my way through them. I will be keeping a designated mother of the CBD but I’m not sure which one yet! Once I see the buds and structure of these 2 it should be easier to select going forward!

With this being my first CBD strain I’m excited and eager to see how it goes!!

Back
Top Bottom