Dr.Seeds Prescribes The Widow & The Alien ️️

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I always tell my wife that my beer belly is "the fuel tank for my love machine"

I have a feeling ur dad & my dad are brothers! LoL
My wife just calls me fat...

Sweet. Please tell me you play " love machine" by The Miracles in the background.
And I don't work por nobuddy but chu!
(In my best Cheech accent):theband:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Holy shit.... I'm slow!
:rofl:
A full page behind & the punchline dropped yesterday. Shed making me look bad! LoL

#quickdraw

I missed the obvious " Sauga pitched a tent". Lol......So disappointed in myself.

Hey Mr S! How's things? Haven't heard from you much lately and was just checking in to see if you're alright. Right, I'm off for some Marmite on toast!
:passitleft:
Hey Prof,
ya things are good brutha. I'm a quiet guy who doesn't like to draw a lot of attention so my updates are not as frequent as they should be :) I hope you enjoyed that jam on the toasted bread.

Since I'm here I might as well add a little update. Summer has taken a turn for the best the last couple of weeks and the girls are starting to respond in kind.
I had a small issue with the Gorilla Alien when I was doing an inspection under the skirt. I found some bugs on the lower leaves, oval and clear with two dots (eyes?). Visible by the average humanoid eye but you had to be looking for something to see them. As near as I could figure, and based on where I live, I believe they were aphids.
There wasn't an infestation and only a few on one leaf, so I think the carrier laid the eggs and they were in the young'en stage.
I gave her a spray of neem and water and have not seen any signs of them back.
Other than that the White Widow has been easy to train so far with the quadding and the insides are finally starting to catch up.

:Rasta:

Hell yeah I enjoyed the toast! Good to hear that you're....good lol
I've still to finish up my other journal and will get some smoke reports done soon. Those leaves on the Gorilla Alien are beautiful and that looks like a good quad. I tried to be tidy but the grow gods had other ideas lol.

Beautiful looking ladies there Sauga! Loving the GA! Glad you got the aphids under control! Onwards and Upwards!

Hope your well brother
Things are just fine Dutchie! I hope the same goes for you and MrsD.
Some real beauties there Sauga!
Thanks Magoo. It's the best I can do at this stage. Great weather ahead and the plants are excited about that. I showed them the wx in California and they laughed. Suckers.
Love that first pic.
Have a good night.:green_heart:
Thanks VG. I might touch it up a bit with the contrast and warm it up a bit as well. I might just throw it in for POTM after that :) It's not big or buddy but it is a good looking pic of the plant imho.
They are digging the summer sun.

This confused me and makes me think I'm in the wrong thread though:

:hmmmm:
No, you're in the right thread, it was a typo I guess. It should have read I'm a cute guy who requires a lot of attention so my updates are not as frequent as they should be. I'm too busy messing other journals up.
Sorry for the confusion.

Day 70 Update

Hey everybody!
Summer's sizzling and so are the boys down below. It's a ball rash factor of 6 out there today and will probably hit around 9 by the end of the week.
So, here's some better pics to get you mind off my nuts.

:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom