Dr.Seeds Prescribes The Widow & The Alien ️️

They should be getting pretty close to taken off like a storm here soon. I no my gorilla glue#4 I had was a beast and I'm running a white Alien now an she seems to have some good growth structure so I bet together that gorilla alien will be a beast I cant wiat to see her flower out specially outdoors oh boy I bet ur guna be in for one hell of a treat come harvest time lol. Well shit brother those plants look great congrats man.
Hey Blazin,
well today the WW is improving. The temps only hit 15C and winds around 45kmh but that yellow funny looking thing was out and she seems to like that. The GA is doing the same. I'm gonna let her go wild(my plan as long as my scissorhands can leave her alone) and quad the WW. :Rasta:
Damn weather.
You know what that's all about. You could start your own moving company after all that transporting the last few weeks.
What’s up brother Sauga! Glad to see your girls are doing well and on the up! Can’t wait to see what gorilla alien turns into!
I'm guessing an icicle. Gonna get down to 6C with light winds, so closer to the freezing mark. I'm camping out with them tonight. Were having marshmallows and hot cocoa. Should be fun.
Other than that, all is well :)
I hope the same is for you Dutchie. :passitleft:

Hey Blazin,
well today the WW is improving. The temps only hit 15C and winds around 45kmh but that yellow funny looking thing was out and she seems to like that. The GA is doing the same. I'm gonna let her go wild(my plan as long as my scissorhands can leave her alone) and quad the WW. :Rasta:

You know what that's all about. You could start your own moving company after all that transporting the last few weeks.

I'm guessing an icicle. Gonna get down to 6C with light winds, so closer to the freezing mark. I'm camping out with them tonight. Were having marshmallows and hot cocoa. Should be fun.
Hot cocoa and mallows! Great times brother and I’m sure the girls will love it haha! Maybe sometime in June we will get into some spring weather! Heck at this point anything other than rain and 10° is a bonus!

Hey Blazin,

Weather been crappy here too. I was going to transplant into the ground last weekend, but frost was in the forecast for last night. Not sure we got hit, but girls were happy and cozy indoors. Perhaps tomorrow they will move to the great outdoors. Will harden off for a couple of days before they go in the ground.

Weather been crappy here too. I was going to transplant into the ground last weekend, but frost was in the forecast for last night. Not sure we got hit, but girls were happy and cozy indoors. Perhaps tomorrow they will move to the great outdoors. Will harden off for a couple of days before they go in the ground.
Ya it's supposed to get better after tomorrow. At least we'll be back to normal temps in the low 20's. I grew WW from seed planted on June 1st last year and got a good harvest off her, so there's plenty of time.
It's gonna feel like a short summer.

Day 33 Update

Hey everybody!

Happy Sunday :)

So we had three nice days in a row and the girls finally started to get some growth to them. They are looking good and have obviously enjoyed the last few days of rays.
More rain for tomorrow so they'll be going under the tarp unless it's spotty showers.
Enjoy your week everyone!

:Rasta:

Day 33 Update

Hey everybody!

Happy Sunday :)

So we had three nice days in a row and the girls finally started to get some growth to them. They are looking good and have obviously enjoyed the last few days of rays.
More rain for tomorrow so they'll be going under the tarp unless it's spotty showers.
Enjoy your week everyone!

:Rasta:

Looking good! Yes, the past few days have been gorgeous! My girls are also doing well, 48 hours in the ground now, and they have really put on some growth - surprising how fast they are taking off. Will be doing a journal update later today.

Dumb question, but why the tarp if it rains? Leaf damage, mold, or something else? I wasn't think that I would need a tarp until flowering time and rain, for mildew in the buds. Just curious, as I might have to do the same - rain in forecast for tomorrow here too. Good weekend to you as well.

Looking good! Yes, the past few days have been gorgeous! My girls are also doing well, 48 hours in the ground now, and they have really put on some growth - surprising how fast they are taking off. Will be doing a journal update later today.
Looking forward to the update. I've been following yours and it's good to know we are dealing with the same conditions.

Dumb question, but why the tarp if it rains? Leaf damage, mold, or something else? I wasn't think that I would need a tarp until flowering time and rain, for mildew in the buds. Just curious, as I might have to do the same - rain in forecast for tomorrow here too. Good weekend to you as well.
Not dumb at all. Mine are in 7gal fab pots with organic potting mix and some compost... I feed mine early and I don't want them overwatered or the food to be washed out. After another few weeks it wont matter as long as we dont get any heavy downpours for days straight.

Looking forward to the update. I've been following yours and it's good to know we are dealing with the same conditions.

Not dumb at all. Mine are in 7gal fab pots with organic potting mix and some compost... I feed mine early and I don't want them overwatered or the food to be washed out. After another few weeks it wont matter as long as we dont get any heavy downpours for days straight.

Got it, thanks!

Hey man. Looking to see how this goes...
Hiya Stl! Thanks for dropping by. It's been a slow start since the weather is not cooperating. We've had three days of sun over the last few weeks and today has been wet and cool. I'm starting to lose faith in Mother Nature.
Me too! Right now I'm not liking it, but you never know what you're gonna get when you grow outdoors :Rasta:
How's things with you and the family?

Hiya Stl! Thanks for dropping by. It's been a slow start since the weather is not cooperating. We've had three days of sun over the last few weeks and today has been wet and cool. I'm starting to lose faith in Mother Nature.

Me too! Right now I'm not liking it, but you never know what you're gonna get when you grow outdoors :Rasta:
How's things with you and the family?
That sucks. Itll pick up im sure keep your chin up

Where's your chickies? How are they doing?
Right now I just put on their rain gear. 19C and rain tomorrow. I'll do an update tomorrow. I have to get one done on the gals inside as well.
Thanks for kick starting my butt. :)

Right now I just put on their rain gear. 19C and rain tomorrow. I'll do an update tomorrow. I have to get one done on the gals inside as well.
Thanks for kick starting my butt. :)
My pleasure.:battingeyelashes:

It's been unseasonably cold here. It's usually 30 degrees warmer this time of year. Really sucks for the farmers.

My pleasure.:battingeyelashes:

It's been unseasonably cold here. It's usually 30 degrees warmer this time of year. Really sucks for the farmers.

I look at the satellite view and it's amazing how many people in NA are getting crappy weather. Summer this weekend and it finally looks like a run of over 25C, so the chickies will love it.

Back
Top Bottom