Dr.Seeds Prescribes The Widow & The Alien ️️

Subbed... I'm growing Alien Gorilla too, it is a very short plant, would be perfect for sog.
Smells beautiful :yummy:
Welcome jimbob! I hooked up with the Dr as soon as I seen they were a sponsor. Rebecca has been fantastic and represents her company well.
I had a little incident with my seedlings and was forced to start over, and since I had to flip the tent to 12/12 my girls have been trying to get established outside. The problem is Ontario hasn't accepted Spring yet and it's really been nothing but cool days with rain.
I'll pop over to your journal a little later and get caught up. Thanks for stopping by. :)

I just got some 20:1 CBD seeds in from @DrSeeds that I’m really looking forward to running! Interesting to see how your girls are doing!
Ya just running slow here right now Dutch. Once things get going and I get in the summer mood I'll have lots of pics and updates.
I gotta say I'm jealous of that sticker you got from the Dr. :) They were not available at the time I ordered and it looks like they'll snazz up that tent of yours real good.
:thumb:

Good to be here MrSauga... i made the mistake of growing two different strains which had a huge difference in growth rate and height, had to lift the Alien Gorilla up in the end.
Hope you get better weather soon :thumb:

Ya just running slow here right now Dutch. Once things get going and I get in the summer mood I'll have lots of pics and updates.
I gotta say I'm jealous of that sticker you got from the Dr. :) They were not available at the time I ordered and it looks like they'll snazz up that tent of yours real good.
Right on! It’s been dreary out so the lack of enthusiasm I accepted! I to am excited about the sticker! It will be goin up somewhere soon!!!

lol, sometimes my senses tingle, and i feel I can spin a web, but no.
Lol the irony! You hate spiders! If I was gifted a super power it would probably be something really annoying like every time I thought of Cairo I would be immediately teleported there only to have to find my own way back. I'd probably just move to Cairo

Lol the irony! You hate spiders! If I was gifted a super power it would probably be something really annoying like every time I thought of Cairo I would be immediately teleported there only to have to find my own way back. I'd probably just move to Cairo
I'm not sure why you think I hate spiders. Interesting take on the super powers for you. I'd probably get lost half way through the teleportation and end up stopping and having my wife ask for directions.
Enjoy the weekend Professor!

I'm not sure why you think I hate spiders. Interesting take on the super powers for you. I'd probably get lost half way through the teleportation and end up stopping and having my wife ask for directions.
Enjoy the weekend Professor!
Lol. I just assumed you hated them because you want me to kill all of mine. My favourite super hero of all time is Bullshit Man. He just flys through people's windows and tell them when they're speaking bullshit. I've met him loads of times

Lol. I just assumed you hated them because you want me to kill all of mine. My favourite super hero of all time is Bullshit Man. He just flys through people's windows and tell them when they're speaking bullshit. I've met him loads of times
Sounds like my kind of superhero. LoL

Have you seen the new micro cameras that are inside a lightbulb?

You can screw them into your front porch light and still use it as a functional light. The camera is mounted inside and sends live feed updates to your phone or email!!

Now that's slick. Get a few of them to cover ur whole area around ur house then no1 would ever be able to enter ur place without u knowing about it.

Subbed... I'm growing Alien Gorilla too, it is a very short plant, would be perfect for sog.
Smells beautiful :yummy:

Oh nice gotta love the Alien strains. I actually got 2 White Alien's going right now in HB soil my self.

Day 22/26 Update

Hey everybody!

So we've officially started our summer journal. It's been a struggle with the cold wet weather but the plants have been conditioned well to this crap. I have them under a blue tarp during the rain and that seems to have been their home for the last couple of weeks.
I'm picking up a clear tarp which will allow the light to pass through on those days when it plans on raining when I'm not home during the day.
I'm not too concerned about the slow growth since they will take off once the temps pick up later this week. More rain is in the forecast however.

Here's a pic of the WW. She's got a different structure than the other plant. Her leaves stay short/close to the stem which is a first for me to see. I'm guessing she'll figure things out once the sun comes out. She's going to be a tall one so I was thinking of propping her up on a 5 gallon bucket to get her closer to the sun to keep her short. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm loving the look of Gorilla Alien so far. She's slow in growth as well but is starting to get her feet set and her stem is starting to thicken up a bit so I expect her to take off shortly as well.

:Rasta:

Day 22/26 Update

Hey everybody!

So we've officially started our summer journal. It's been a struggle with the cold wet weather but the plants have been conditioned well to this crap. I have them under a blue tarp during the rain and that seems to have been their home for the last couple of weeks.
I'm picking up a clear tarp which will allow the light to pass through on those days when it plans on raining when I'm not home during the day.
I'm not too concerned about the slow growth since they will take off once the temps pick up later this week. More rain is in the forecast however.

Here's a pic of the WW. She's got a different structure than the other plant. Her leaves stay short/close to the stem which is a first for me to see. I'm guessing she'll figure things out once the sun comes out. She's going to be a tall one so I was thinking of propping her up on a 5 gallon bucket to get her closer to the sun to keep her short. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm loving the look of Gorilla Alien so far. She's slow in growth as well but is starting to get her feet set and her stem is starting to thicken up a bit so I expect her to take off shortly as well.

They should be getting pretty close to taken off like a storm here soon. I no my gorilla glue#4 I had was a beast and I'm running a white Alien now an she seems to have some good growth structure so I bet together that gorilla alien will be a beast I cant wiat to see her flower out specially outdoors oh boy I bet ur guna be in for one hell of a treat come harvest time lol. Well shit brother those plants look great congrats man.

Day 22/26 Update

Hey everybody!

:cheer::cheer:

Day 22/26 Update

Hey everybody!

Cold wet weather indeed!! Really could use some warmth here in southern Ontario! These raining cold days are beginning to grow old....

What’s up brother Sauga! Glad to see your girls are doing well and on the up! Can’t wait to see what gorilla alien turns into!

Back
Top Bottom