Dr.Seeds Prescribes The Widow & The Alien ️️

I'll be really interested to see both the "twin-line" and the "tri-line" approaches.
I'll be watching Homer do the tri-line, and the GG Autos on my other grow are both doing a twinline. If they would decide to flower I would be happy :)

I'll be watching Homer do the tri-line, and the GG Autos on my other grow are both doing a twinline. If they would decide to flower I would be happy :)
Here’s a picture of my accidental tri-line.
A0E640C5-517B-41EA-955D-F8E6CA8F7EB5.jpeg

I was a little upset when it first happened, but I’m happy with how she’s doing now.

Thanks Mr. S, I hope so. Seems like more bud room than with a quad. And I could definitely see Homer putting two next to each other.

Thanks for the pic Heavenly Hybrid. I can see that working out fine now. :thanks:

Hey everybody!

A quick update to let you know things are slowly still moving along. The girls are making the transition to outside conditions and I finally got around to mixing up my MG brew.
I used the following to fill a 7gal fabric pot:
70% (22.3L) of Miracle Grow Nature's Care Organic Potting Mix
15% (4.75L) Miracle Grow Sea Compost
10% (3.20L) Sauga's Compost (not found in stores anywhere)
5% (1.6L) Miracle Grow Perlite

Below is the mix ready to be loaded into the fab pot. The little ones will be potted in there(separate pots) within a few days.

:Rasta:

Got it! I might have misunderstood, but this is still helpful information. If I was tracking with the percentages you mentioned above, I think the numbers would be reversed, wouldn't they, so up to 1:28 THC:CBD?

I too am on a hunt for Candida, but have not found it in Canada either. Perhaps @DrSeeds would start a poll for suggestions to add to their offerings? :)

Thanks for the reply, Homer.
We have a few more CBD strains coming. However, I really suggest anyone interested check out our 20:1. They are great seeds and were very hard to get. They are state of the art CBD.

Back
Top Bottom