Dr.Seeds Prescribes The Widow & The Alien ️️

Ugh, it also goes backwards. Plan C is in the works now as I type

Welcome aboard Mastr! Thanks for joining in. Feel free to post pics or ask questions.
The twinline is a term I coined because it's in between a quadline and a mainline. Very similar to both and has probably been done before, but I never knew what to call it.

Well shizz my man twinline sounds good to me lol an since I never heard of it an neather has master then I think we should make it a term then u can be the guy known for making ur own grow technique I think that would be really cool to be known for sumthn like tht lol.

I have been thinking this next grow that I am going to do a Tri-line because I find trying to combine two circular plants under one light creates one big figure 8 but if I only do three main branches on each plant I can put the two flat sides together on each plant to make pretty much a slightly oblong circle instead of a figure 8 for better coverage of my lighting area.

Sounds interesting I'll have to check this out. Cause I've been running two plants 2gether in 27gallons of hibrix soil in one big 30gal tote. An I'm actually jus starting another HB run again. This time I'm running x2 Ice Cream and x2 White Alien so should be fun lol.

I have been thinking this next grow that I am going to do a Tri-line because I find trying to combine two circular plants under one light creates one big figure 8 but if I only do three main branches on each plant I can put the two flat sides together on each plant to make pretty much a slightly oblong circle instead of a figure 8 for better coverage of my lighting area.
Interesting idea Homer. I'm actually gonna let one of my outdoor girls go wild and see what happens. A tamed wild.

Well shizz my man twinline sounds good to me lol an since I never heard of it an neather has master then I think we should make it a term then u can be the guy known for making ur own grow technique I think that would be really cool to be known for sumthn like tht lol.
Thanks BJ! If anyone ever asks you can say that guy with the dog does it ;)
I only stumbled across it by a mistake I made and it really only applies with autos, since photos you can afford to get more colas.
I was finding that four of four autos I did with a quadline were getting stressed out with the training. When I saw the difference with the one which was a mistake I decided to try and replicate what I did. It took a couple of tries and I think I have it worked out now, but the true result will be in the end harvest.

Sorry about the ww Sauga. I came home from work monday evening to find my Zkittles auto seedling laying entirely out of the promix. Full length laying on the surface. I put on a pair of nitrile gloves, then replanted it up to the cotyledon leaves.
20190506_212326.jpg

She'd mostly stood up by the time I got home yesterday evening.
20190507_163352.jpg

And today she's a bit smaller than the gelato or northern lights I started the same day she seems to be picking up.
15573582490187790217275862293527.jpg

Sorry about the ww Sauga. I came home from work monday evening to find my Zkittles auto seedling laying entirely out of the promix. Full length laying on the surface. I put on a pair of nitrile gloves, then replanted it up to the cotyledon leaves. She'd mostly stood up by the time I got home yesterday evening. And today she's a bit smaller than the gelato or northern lights I started the same day she seems to be picking up.
Nice recovery. Those gloves are something I'll have to look into. Seedling surgery.

Sounds interesting I'll have to check this out. Cause I've been running two plants 2gether in 27gallons of hibrix soil in one big 30gal tote. An I'm actually jus starting another HB run again. This time I'm running x2 Ice Cream and x2 White Alien so should be fun lol.

You should check it out Blazinjones. They are about a week old now so it should start not long from now. :ciao:

Interesting idea Homer. I'm actually gonna let one of my outdoor girls go wild and see what happens. A tamed wild.

That should be a hoot seeing your girls go wild outside!! :headbanger:

Sorry about the ww Sauga. I came home from work monday evening to find my Zkittles auto seedling laying entirely out of the promix. Full length laying on the surface. I put on a pair of nitrile gloves, then replanted it up to the cotyledon leaves.
20190506_212326.jpg

She'd mostly stood up by the time I got home yesterday evening.
20190507_163352.jpg

And today she's a bit smaller than the gelato or northern lights I started the same day she seems to be picking up.
15573582490187790217275862293527.jpg

Yea she made God job catching her in time.
You should check it out Blazinjones. They are about a week old now so it should start not long from now. :ciao:

Sweet bro definitely will stop by n check it out which one is it in ur sig?

I came home from work monday evening to find my Zkittles auto seedling laying entirely out of the promix. Full length laying on the surface.
Wow, Doctor Knife, great save! That's what happens when you StaySharp!
That's exactly what mine did except the leaves never recovered. A pic for those who may have missed it.

Looking forward to seeing the twinline in action again sauga! Hopefully it works out well
I change plans all the time Dutch :)
One will be untouched(for the most part) and one will be quadded. I wanted to se the difference in an outdoor grow between the two. So the twinline was scrapped. I should have thought that out better since I wouldn't do a twin on a photo.
I hope all is well with you and Mrs. D!
That should be a hoot seeing your girls go wild outside!! :headbanger:
It's legal but I still want to try and keep it low enough so it doesn't attract attention. I'd hate to wake up to nothing in my backyard because a neighbor found it easier for me to grow them weed.

It's legal but I still want to try and keep it low enough so it doesn't attract attention. I'd hate to wake up to nothing in my backyard because a neighbor found it easier for me to grow them weed.

That is the reason I don't do it; my nice neighbour lady has a deadbeat unemployed 30 yr old son who is a chronic smoker and I am pretty certain they wouldn't last with him around.

Motion sensing camera like used in the woods to capture wildlife would be fun. Big spot light and a bunch of pictures!

I assume he would steal the camera too, lol.

Back
Top Bottom