Dr.Seeds Prescribes The Widow & The Alien ️️

I’m curious as well! I have this 5x Pack of these CBD seeds and I will be working my way through them. I will be keeping a designated mother of the CBD but I’m not sure which one yet! Once I see the buds and structure of these 2 it should be easier to select going forward!

With this being my first CBD strain I’m excited and eager to see how it goes!!

That is very interesting Dutch about the 20:1 that you have it and I will be curious to see how your grow goes with it. This strain and the hype has me very intrigued because it comes in a limited supply and I wonder why you call it a very important strain and this extraordinary claim of consistent 20:1.

My personal theory is that since the benefits of CBD were overlooked for so many years it was almost bred out of cannabis but now that it is in such high demand breeders haven't had the time to stabilize a strain to have only phenotypes which are very high in CBD so if this stain has been stabilized I agree it would be important!! I am tired of growing CBD strains and never really knowing what it is as far as ratios.

And the broken record appears...Candida from MMG!

I hear ya Shed and I have been tempted but it is hard to get here and the seeds seem to cost a fortune but also considering the yield you got from them they don't seem like they are great producers; if memory serves I think you vegged them for over 100 days in 12 gallon pots and only got 7 ounces per plant I believe? And respectfully, you are one of the most knowledgeable growers so I assume that is about the plants potential so I am hoping for a better producing CBD plant too.

10 gallons outside in the winter and yes, 7 ounces per plant. And a stable CBD content. Those seeds were worth every penny to me. Buy one, grow forever!

Not disappointed:
full

10 gallons outside in the winter and yes, 7 ounces per plant. And a stable CBD content. Those seeds were worth every penny to me. Buy one, grow forever!

Not disappointed:
full

Those are some pretty convincing arguments. I haven't really decided and I have quite a good supply of CBD bud and another one is budding now so I should be able to go quite a while without needing to grow any more CBD strains. I am pretty sure sooner or later I will give it a try though. :high-five:

Not disappointed:
full
This!
:thumb:

My 14 ounces should last me a while too, but I'm still growing them to have a supply to last into the future. And I can give bud away to folks who can use the anxiety relief without worrying about having enough for my oil.

I dropped two seeds and have harvested two plants, have two in flower now, gave a full grown plant away, and have 7 clones. $12 US/seed doesn't seem too bad. And I have seeds to spare! If you need to grow more CBD I would definitely take a hard look at the Candida.

My 14 ounces should last me a while too, but I'm still growing them to have a supply to last into the future. And I can give bud away to folks who can use the anxiety relief without worrying about having enough for my oil.

I dropped two seeds and have harvested two plants, have two in flower now, gave a full grown plant away, and have 7 clones. $12 US/seed doesn't seem too bad. And I have seeds to spare! If you need to grow more CBD I would definitely take a hard look at the Candida.

Sounds like you are well stocked and have things under control! :thumb: I think I have close to ten ounces of CBD bud and another plant in bud and I only use about an ounce every 2 months so I am good for quite a while. Being limited to 4 plants I am looking forward to not having half my plants being CBD strains. I like to give bud away and everyone that I know just wants THC.

Day 75 Update

Hey everybody!

Happy Sunday to all! Just some pics of the ladies this morning and an update on their feeding.
I've decide to try and follow farside's feeding regime with calmag and protekt. The girls are already getting 4.8g/gal of food, and the GLN calmag has 13% N guaranteed, but no signs of overfeeding. It's their second go-round of this mix so it looks like they are happy with the upgrade.

In 10L of water, the mix contained the following:
12.5g MC
4.5g Calmag+
10mL ProTekt
1g Kelp Extract
ppm = 897
EC=1.90

:Rasta:

Day 75 Update

Hey everybody!

Happy Sunday to all! Just some pics of the ladies this morning and an update on their feeding.
I've decide to try and follow farside's feeding regime with calmag and protekt. The girls are already getting 4.8g/gal of food, and the GLN calmag has 13% N guaranteed, but no signs of overfeeding. It's their second go-round of this mix so it looks like they are happy with the upgrade.

12.5g MC
4.5g Calmag+
10mL ProTekt
1g Kelp Extract
ppm = 897
EC=1.90

I've been using THIS CAL MAG that you reconstitute in water. It makes a gallon and comes out at 2% N, 3.2% Ca and 1.2% Mg. How much Calcium is there if it's 13% N?
1666043364020.png

Day 75 Update

Hey everybody!

12.5g MC
4.5g Calmag+
10mL ProTekt
1g Kelp Extract
ppm = 897
EC=1.90

Are you finding that MegaCrop isn’t enough that your adding in the calmag and proteckt?

Just curious because I have a few girls that look like they may need calmag but I wanted to see if boosting the MC would help first!

Either way your girls are all looking fantastic Sauga! Well done

Are you finding that MegaCrop isn’t enough that your adding in the calmag and proteckt?

Just curious because I have a few girls that look like they may need calmag but I wanted to see if boosting the MC would help first!

@InTheShed has been using just the Mega Crop and feeding a slightly higher rate and has been fine. So that's another way to skin that cat.

My grow just started week 4 since flip and I’m at 6.5-7grams/Gal

Hmm, I think Shed is around 6.5g. With the Cal Mag and Pro Tekt, I'd be at 6mg Mega, 5ml Cal Mag, and 5ml Pro Tekt.

I've been using THIS CAL MAG that you reconstitute in water. It makes a gallon and comes out at 2% N, 3.2% Ca and 1.2% Mg. How much Calcium is there if it's 13% N?
11% Ca and 3.5% Mg. If I did my math correct it's around 50ppm per gram.

Not really Dutch. I was interested in the amount of Ca and N that was in this Calmag and wanted to see what the difference was. They say on their site that if using MC as the base nute then most likely you wont need the Calmag Pro.

Back
Top Bottom