Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Don't get wrong Uncle, I'm not feeling sorry for myself or need pity, it's just reality. I am sure there are millions of guy's just like me out there so I know I'm not alone. It's just too damn bad that some people who should never breed do lol!

By the way nice bump on your seedlings, I am so proud of them! I can nominate myself as Godfather for the two of them for luck if you want? lol!

No No, speak positivity into your life! Words have power!:circle-of-love:

Don't get wrong Uncle, I'm not feeling sorry for myself or need pity, it's just reality. I am sure there are millions of guy's just like me out there so I know I'm not alone. It's just too damn bad that some people who should never breed do lol!

By the way nice bump on your seedlings, I am so proud of them! I can nominate myself as Godfather for the two of them for luck if you want? lol!
I would be honored for you to be their GodPappy Nephew. Looking at your grow makes me sure that you would give them all the love that could be given:)

Good weed fishy! The wings coulda turned out better..........

why what happened?

Happy Skunkday WB.:)
Yep things are a bit slow here. But thats cool it will pick up once I quit trying to kill my plants so early in their grow LOL
Good weed fish cake. Seems like the pond is thinning out. Happy skunkday to all.

Yep things are a bit slow here. But thats cool it will pick up once I quit trying to kill my plants so early in their grow LOL

Yeah, I suggest killing them slower like I do........that way you can enjoy seein em waste away a day at a time, apply 50 different kinds of remedies that don't work, and pick up dead leaves every day!:loopy:

Yeah, I suggest killing them slower like I do........that way you can enjoy seein em waste away a day at a time, apply 50 different kinds of remedies that don't work, and pick up dead leaves every day!:loopy:
well I would as for your technique but I think I have gotten fairly proficient at my style and I'm not really into perfecting it:)

yeah wings aren't very good for smoking nor is the rest of the chicken IMHO the smoke will definitely tough-in the skin up and absorb to much smoke flavor. I just grill them slow with the lid open on my Weber grill. Now turkey is a whole nother animal:)
I cooked em for two hours.....I shoulda let em go another hour....they were tough as hell! I smoked em just a tad too much too!

Happy Skunkday fishy.

Practice makes perfect!:circle-of-love:

Just kidding fishy! :Rasta:

GGGGGggoooooooooooooooooooddddddddddd Morning fishy. Happy Skunkday to ya. Drank a few to many beers last night so I'm a little dull this morning but it's getting better. :blalol:

Are you patronizing me OMM? LOL:circle-of-love::rofl::rofl:
Happy Skunkday fishy.

Practice makes perfect!:circle-of-love:

Just kidding fishy! :Rasta:

GGGGGggoooooooooooooooooooddddddddddd Morning fishy. Happy Skunkday to ya. Drank a few to many beers last night so I'm a little dull this morning but it's getting better. :blalol:
How many few do you think it was bee? I need a reference point just in case:)

ON MY Way
:peace::circle-of-love::goodjob::bravo::cheer::thumb:Fish the plants are looking NICE. Check out my new journal Titled FROM SEED TO HARVEST UNDER 2EA 320W LED
I will following along sittin on my scooter

Back
Top Bottom