Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Re: Dr. Strange Bud. How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

want some beans captain?
Hell No I dont want any beans and yall have had enough too!
Blazzing Saddles ref:)

Just watched that movie a couple of days ago and the wife was trip pin when that seen came on lol. "Mongo Want More Beans" lol
I'm trying to get caught up fish but it's going to be a day or so before I have the time to read it all right, sometimes I just act like a kid and look for the pics only lol.

Do you get man vs food nation over ur side of the world? God iv never seen stuff like it. Pork that falls off the bone.... 2lb of it into a sandwich lol u guys no how to eat :)
Come to think of it I guess use wil get it seems as he's American.... And it's set in America.... Lol just watched an hour of it and now I feel like cooking.

Howdee fish cake... Wow ur into the 90s on pages :) iv just gone over my 1000th post yippee. Didn't realise until I'd posted it

Do you get man vs food nation over ur side of the world? God iv never seen stuff like it. Pork that falls off the bone.... 2lb of it into a sandwich lol u guys no how to eat :)
Come to think of it I guess use wil get it seems as he's American.... And it's set in America.... Lol just watched an hour of it and now I feel like cooking.

Howdee fish cake... Wow ur into the 90s on pages :) iv just gone over my 1000th post yippee. Didn't realise until I'd posted it

Yeah, we get it. That guy has put on about 80lbs (36 kilo) or more since the start of the show. Hope they're paying him well.

Nothing like some low and slow smoked pork. Except maybe Bong ripping some tasty nug's then EATING the slow smoked pork... My favorite animal. :) Their delicious.
yeh what you said:)
I will Fim the 2 after their fourth set of true leaves or node.
welcome Brownie! is this a question? 4rth node :)
good weed to you

Good Weed Fish&Pond!

:)

Just got back from vacation, and i can go again since a project got canceled yippie!
Im gona move into my grow tent and watch em grow :)
Welcome Back Invi!
enjoy your tent camping:)

yeah he was at a restaurant here called Melt. they have like a 6lb grilled cheese samich. I don't think he ate it all:)

Great weed fishy! Sorry been away for a while move and got my degree.. But now im back!

MG good to see you back around! hows things?
congratz on your degree Thats Awesome! Now go make some monies with it:):circle-of-love:

High?Mc and young Miss Loadie:circle-of-love:

Yes...LOL.....Good Weed!, I've been takin it easy, I almost broke a nut putting the buckets of white shit on the roof! When I was 21 years old, I could carry three bundles of shingles.....I think that's a square......across my upturned arms....and walk up the ladder to the roof. Maybe that's part of the reason my back is shot! Three bundles of shingles is 240 lbs.:circle-of-love:

Howdy all and when WB gets here good weed buddy!:circle-of-love:
I will try to get a update on the scrog after I help the boy get to a Job interview! wish us luck wont yas:circle-of-love:

My best fishy, that young man must have some mad skills comin from your loins!:cheer:

if it has anything to do with a play station hes a shoe in LOL
thank you Mc

Back
Top Bottom