Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

I remember my dad playing a song with the lyrics miss loise lane iv got a pocket full of crptonite lol
When I was a boy of ten or so. Man I can get off subject.
We've just got a little American section of chocolate in the supermarket it consists of Hershey's choky and tootsie bars I think.
Plus another few bits. I plan on trying everything :)

O M G I just went through the crisper drawer in the fridge. going to make a nice healthy salad.
what do I find..... Thats right !! mini peanut butter cups! 4lbs of them!
good bye cruel world:/

Reese's theres no wrong way to eat them so how ever fishes eat them is cool in the book :)

Hey sir fish! Fine weed. A salad sounds nice. I just found out they actually carry organic meats in the grocery store. Im no longer eating the other kind of meat. Glad I start growing my own veggies as well. Salad is good any time of the day

Reese's theres no wrong way to eat them so how ever fishes eat them is cool in the book :)

Hey sir fish! Fine weed. A salad sounds nice. I just found out they actually carry organic meats in the grocery store. Im no longer eating the other kind of meat. Glad I start growing my own veggies as well. Salad is good any time of the day

This year we've started growing our own potatoes :) my grandfather grows the test of the fruit and veg for the family he takes pride in handing if out :) when I were a boy I'd struggle to enjoy peas n carrots but now I can eat all veggies by the bucket load

I remember my dad playing a song with the lyrics miss loise lane iv got a pocket full of crptonite lol
When I was a boy of ten or so. Man I can get off subject.
We've just got a little American section of chocolate in the supermarket it consists of Hershey's choky and tootsie bars I think.
Plus another few bits. I plan on trying everything :)

You mean this?

[video=youtube;eu7TOncR7FU]
[/video]

Lush that's it..... My god it's been years since I heard that. He used to like pearl jam too.
Whizz ..... I might just try that tomorrow. I was thinking carrot juice was carrots blended lol. There's more to it I see il give it a go and post my findings tomorrow

Just make sure as your making it taste test it so you know the type of taste your looking for. I like to taste more of the cinnamon & nutmeg my self. Also more milky. I do the same with fruit. 1x Tropical mango & 1x orange with ice & 1x 16.5oz bottle of water with sugar taste bud heaven.

Sir Fish has the best grow journal you get recepies as well as a good grow :)

Just make sure as your making it taste test it so you know the type of taste your looking for. I like to taste more of the cinnamon & nutmeg my self. Also more milky. I do the same with fruit. 1x Tropical mango & 1x orange with ice & 1x 16.5oz bottle of water with sugar taste bud heaven.

Sir Fish has the best grow journal you get recepies as well as a good grow :)

And good tunes!

Robin Trower - Gonna Be More Suspicious - YouTube

Holy crap, you're a Robin Trower fan??! I didn't think anyone even remembered him. Bridge of Sighs ... Yum!

THATS IT!!!! All thsi talk of VEGGY"S has left me no choice!! I apoligize Fish Cake, But something MUST be done!!!

IMAG051513.jpg

Back
Top Bottom