Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Poop! was just in the room practicing not leaving the girls alone and broke my 90wcfl.
so there you go kids leave things alone!! Practice what I preach not as I do....Big Dummy

Poop! was just in the room practicing not leaving the girls alone and broke my 90wcfl.
so there you go kids leave things alone!! Practice what I preach not as I do....Big Dummy

Oh no fish that sucks....
Well there is much to he said for simplicity....
Have a better day!

well it was a pretty simple move on my part and in me head
Kids dont try this at home.
HI Shizzy:)
Oh no fish that sucks....
Well there is much to he said for simplicity....
Have a better day!

so I'm going to smoke my first one of the day.
so don't expect anything intelligent out of my posts. like you would if it happened anyway.
been everywhere looking for garland for reflective mulch. Christmas stuff is hard to find this time of year. the ole lady wont let me rummage through the closet either dangit.
good bye brain cell:)

weather you could hold your coffee?
Now you know how many times it takes to make your keyboard stop working.
thats great because I wasnt sure and really didn't want to waste the coffee or any of the other beverages I may partake in.:thanks: you need a rep for the research:)
I spilled my great coffe into my keyboard today. 3 times. It stopped working after the 3rd incident.
I blame the weather! :)

Good weed and cheers, i roll one too i guess :)

How many cups does it take to kill a keyboard though?
That's the real Question:) That and is cost effective compared to other brands?
Nescafé azera is a nice instant coffee. The tins it comes in make for good curing tins/jars

Good weed sir. Hope I didnt derail ya too much. Its just the arrogant cocky Chef in me coming out! :)
Quick story--After Culinary school I was lucky enough to go to Italy and live above a restuarant and train for a month. One night after I got off, the Chef took me to a hole in the wall bar that one of her friends owns. We partied down and about 1 she asked me to help her cook some grub for all the drunk-o's. We had little table top burners and we both were making rissotto. One of the Italians comes up to me and says "Americans cant cook rissotto, all you can cook is french fries!" To which I replied "Ill outcook everyone in this city excpet for Chef Barbara. I cook better food than anyone you know and I cook better Italian food than your mom ever dreamed of!!" (I may have been lubed up myself :) ) He stared at me, looked in the pot, looked back at me and says "Oh! You must be Italian" Then commenced to pay for all my drinks I had that night. :)
Needless to say I get fired up about food. :):):):):):):)

Good weed sir. Hope I didnt derail ya too much. Its just the arrogant cocky Chef in me coming out! :)
Quick story--After Culinary school I was lucky enough to go to Italy and live above a restuarant and train for a month. One night after I got off, the Chef took me to a hole in the wall bar that one of her friends owns. We partied down and about 1 she asked me to help her cook some grub for all the drunk-o's. We had little table top burners and we both were making rissotto. One of the Italians comes up to me and says "Americans cant cook rissotto, all you can cook is french fries!" To which I replied "Ill outcook everyone in this city excpet for Chef Barbara. I cook better food than anyone you know and I cook better Italian food than your mom ever dreamed of!!" (I may have been lubed up myself :) ) He stared at me, looked in the pot, looked back at me and says "Oh! You must be Italian" Then commenced to pay for all my drinks I had that night. :)
Needless to say I get fired up about food. :):):):):):):)

thats a cool story:thumb: Sure am glad you found your niche! I sure would love to be classically trained but I have to rely on 55 years of absorption:)so if you ever want to have a BBQ throw down well lets get it on!!:circle-of-love: oh and a fish cake battle too:)

so there is a poll we need to have on how many cups of coffee it takes to kill a standard free standing Keyboard and which brand works best to do it! SO.....:passitleft::scratchinghead::theband::theband::theband:

I love food. I hate working in the food industry. It is not a joyus life. I dont recomend it as a career path. But thats a story for a different day.
And just to clarify, Some of the best food I have ever eaten was from "non-trained" people. I especially love when someone does it completly different from what Ive ever had before. I dont judge unless Im liquored up in a bar which is about once every two years!! :rofl:
Btw in case you were wondering I did score while I was there. Dissapointing. Brickbud. And harsh tasting at that. Had a buzz for about 15 mins. I took for granted that weed is another thing our country is awesome at!! :high-five:

I love food. I hate working in the food industry. It is not a joyus life. I dont recomend it as a career path. But thats a story for a different day.
And just to clarify, Some of the best food I have ever eaten was from "non-trained" people. I especially love when someone does it completly different from what Ive ever had before. I dont judge unless Im liquored up in a bar which is about once every two years!! :rofl:
Btw in case you were wondering I did score while I was there. Dissapointing. Brickbud. And harsh tasting at that. Had a buzz for about 15 mins. I took for granted that weed is another thing our country is awesome at!! :high-five:
LOL that sounds like the last time I was in North Dakota "I did score there but the weed was better from my country:)

OK so we have a vote for Tesco Brand. sounds Toxic.
anyone got better?
Tesco own brand is so harsh it literally rots your mouth so I'm saying half a splash would fuk a keyboard

:bravo: sir. Very nice guess.
Yep. Porchetta. Pork loin rubbed in shallots garlic and Herbs, wrapped and tied in pork belly. That was the first one I made. :) I thought my boss (old Italian guy) was gonna ruin his pants when he saw it. :rofl:

What, no bacon?!?!

howdy bee:)
hey hows your arm, hand doing? better I hope:)

howdy fish, wish i could say my arm and hand were better but they are not. I went to the doctor on Monday and now i have to go to a another one to see if they can figure it out. Other than that I'm doing good.

good weed Invi:)
When milk goes sour its ec will rise a bit, so you might need more coffee if the milk is fresh.
I reject such concepts as coffe with no milk.
milk in coffee! eweeee yuk

hope they get something worked out for you bee
anyway good morning and a fine weed to you and yours:)
howdy fish, wish i could say my arm and hand were better but they are not. I went to the doctor on Monday and now i have to go to a another one to see if they can figure it out. Other than that I'm doing good.

Back
Top Bottom