Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Hmm average hey... Kinda average here too. It's near half 11 and I'm about to have my last smoke of the day which I need as I'm aching like hell from today's work. Hoping this one will put me to sleep for 8 hours

Good weed sir. Hope I didnt derail ya too much. Its just the arrogant cocky Chef in me coming out! :)
Quick story--After Culinary school I was lucky enough to go to Italy and live above a restuarant and train for a month. One night after I got off, the Chef took me to a hole in the wall bar that one of her friends owns. We partied down and about 1 she asked me to help her cook some grub for all the drunk-o's. We had little table top burners and we both were making rissotto. One of the Italians comes up to me and says "Americans cant cook rissotto, all you can cook is french fries!" To which I replied "Ill outcook everyone in this city excpet for Chef Barbara. I cook better food than anyone you know and I cook better Italian food than your mom ever dreamed of!!" (I may have been lubed up myself :) ) He stared at me, looked in the pot, looked back at me and says "Oh! You must be Italian" Then commenced to pay for all my drinks I had that night. :)
Needless to say I get fired up about food. :):):):):):):)

Can you make real Carbonara? My Lady's Mom taught me how when I lived in Vacenza. Can't eat it any more, unfortunately. :popcorn:

Holy crap, you're a Robin Trower fan??! I didn't think anyone even remembered him. Bridge of Sighs ... Yum!

There's a bunch of us that love his music. Mostly old farts!:high-five:

The ones here have my cherry tree branches marked off with their beaks like gold miners staking a claim; I'll be lucky to get a few when they come in.
Hope the cherries are ok pot chimp I like cherry talk :tokin::tommy::sorry:cause um I am vegetarian yep a basic veg person beyond that I also dont eat mushrooms unless there magic no onions no garlic an now wheat is a problem
if I eat wheat I go into what I would call pressure cooker mode(burping an farting like a pressure cooker)
:circle-of-love:
Good weed to all love and greenest blessings Jaga
Jai Jaganatha

Hope you all have a very excellent good weed today
I have just finished my monthly fast (ekadasi) it was tough now we are in solstice didnt see the sunrise though the uk is just one big cloud these days,an top of the bud to you Mr cake
:circle-of-love::green_heart:
All my greenest regards an blessings to your green girls Jai Jaganatha

Top of the weed to you fishy. Get Skunked

Happy Friedday OMM
I feel you! been on sense 7:00am trying to read and get caught up myself:)
WooooooWeeeeee! I finally caught up fishy. Good food weed and growing to ya my friend.:high-five:
Alex my friend from acrossed the pond Good weed to you and tell your barber to watch the ears:)
Fish maestro good weed to u this dull grey Friday morning... Hair cut and shopping today
Howdy Jaga and good weed to you.
I love me some veggies! but I got to have me some bloody red meat to wash them down with:)
Hope you all have a very excellent good weed today
I have just finished my monthly fast (ekadasi) it was tough now we are in solstice didnt see the sunrise though the uk is just one big cloud these days,an top of the bud to you Mr cake
:circle-of-love::green_heart:
All my greenest regards an blessings to your green girls Jai Jaganatha

Top of the weed to you fishy. Get Skunked
OK I will!
good weed bee:)

Good weed my finned philanthropist!:cheer:HAHAHALALALA......SOLSTICE!....this is a day to celebrate for sure! Anybody know how long outdoor plants take to start showin sex?
High?Mc:)
you know it depends on how much light you get:)I think Maturity plays a big part too.but I grow indoors so what the heck do I know:)

Big Brother Fish Top of the Bud to you !! I'm doing OK , just super busy with grow and art stuff !:peace: Brother
Happy Friedday clay!
thanks for taking time and swinging by:)

Grassyass Invi:)
Happy Friedday:)
Good weed Sir & Pond!

Hope you have a nice day and the usual accessories, like a BBQ some fine feed and what else you can imagine :)

Good weed my finned philanthropist!:cheer:HAHAHALALALA......SOLSTICE!....this is a day to celebrate for sure! Anybody know how long outdoor plants take to start showin sex?

Sorry Man, depends on the strain.

Back
Top Bottom