Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

O.M.G
We have just been cooking dinner an I put ganja farmer on for a bit of fun:tommy:when the Mrs says wow 2 police cars just com down our close(cul-de-sac) I looked out of our window an could have shit ther an then:helpsmilie::lot-o-toke::hookah::cheesygrinsmiley::tokin: around 10 armed response charging down a mates place over the road :tokin:O.M.G then I saw Paul negotiating with one policeman then to my amazment they took his son THAT WAS ABOUT 20mins ago I am still shaking
just had to share the stress with some peeps that would understand Jai Jaganatha an green blessings to all stay safe

High this is the back end of the raid most of the armed police are now inside his house an if you look in the left you can see this poor pathetic kid in cuff,s
2013-06-21_15_32_50.jpg

all seems quite now but my daughter just said there is still one guy in there with gloves.
Strange for a short while I thought my grow was going to go:lot-o-toke: but now I am sitting here thanking the lord it wasn't us an my Mrs will still get her medicine in some weeks :wood: Just feel sorry for my friend over the road his son in the cell,s in this town aint wot nobody wants
Peace Jai Jaganatha

O.M.G
We have just been cooking dinner an I put ganja farmer on for a bit of funwhen the Mrs says wow 2 police cars just com down our close(cul-de-sac) I looked out of our window an could have shit ther an then around 10 armed response charging down a mates place over the road O.M.G then I saw Paul negotiating with one policeman then to my amazment they took his son THAT WAS ABOUT 20mins ago I am still shaking
just had to share the stress with some peeps that would understand Jai Jaganatha an green blessings to all stay safe
Hope you all have a very excellent good weed today
I have just finished my monthly fast (ekadasi) it was tough now we are in solstice didnt see the sunrise though the uk is just one big cloud these days,an top of the bud to you Mr cake
:circle-of-love::green_heart:
All my greenest regards an blessings to your green girls Jai Jaganatha

O.M.G
We have just been cooking dinner an I put ganja farmer on for a bit of funwhen the Mrs says wow 2 police cars just com down our close(cul-de-sac) I looked out of our window an could have shit ther an then around 10 armed response charging down a mates place over the road O.M.G then I saw Paul negotiating with one policeman then to my amazment they took his son THAT WAS ABOUT 20mins ago I am still shaking

That looks so so much like a street about 1 mile from my house lol
I shit myself every time blue lights fly down my road
Yep it has the same effect on me all these council housing estates do look the same this is east anglia all a bit close in this country
anyhow they are now taking his car:thedoubletake::lot-o-toke:
heck we are all neighbors on the planet
Jai Jaganatha

1 mile just became 150 mile lol raids a shit scary a house strate opposite me was raided a year ago and they got the wrong f***n house! The women had to hound the police for 3 months to replace the door.
We all new what house they wanted

Yep it can be a bit scary specially when the girls start to smell I am really praying my filter is working alright I only have a small grow but it still stinks :tommy: tell you what though feels good to have a neighbor.
Blessings peace an grow good (or if you are like me fairly well ) had a look through your pictures looks like you done some nice medicine

I just try my best dude :)
This grow iv been less paranoid think with working all hours iv not had time to be.
I haven't used a filter this grow found some good air freshiners plus fe breeze by the front door ;)
I wish I have a mate come round normally on friday cause of his work an on my last one every time he came around he kept saying your Mrs is smoking to much. I just had to say it was medical but it was my girls:lot-o-toke:I really try to keep it safe not one person other than Mrs. kids an grandson don't no nothing an that's the way things must stay. One person may mention to another an before you know it the door knocker goes one day an next thing the would be giving me a caution an taking away all my equipment, it wouldnt hurt it would kill cause I am a 24/7 carer to my Mrs who needs this medicine, an it would be soo hard to replace it all my set is small max is 3 girls sorry just realized Im stoned
Jai Jaganatha peace an green blessing to your grow

glad nobody here got popped Jaga:)
wasn't that long back I too was crapping my pants watching stuff go down in front of my place. better them than me:)

Thanks Fishmaster Ji
One bad thing me grandson was not long home from school,an when he got home they were driving of my mates son. Nimai said grandad
Why are they taking my uncle ( he,s a nice guy so we let the little guy think hes got family in every friend ) he looked like he was going to cry I didnt no what to say so I said no they took some one else. Its the effect on kids he is only 6:snooze: an so innocent I couldnt handle that here with him like you said better him

well better no one unless they have done something that actually warrants it.
sucks that no child should have to see stuff like that. for that I you have my deepest regrets brother.

There's a bunch of us that love his music. Mostly old farts!:high-five:

I officially became an Old Fart last year, OMM! The youngsters have steadily ceased talking to me, knowwhatimean? Heheh.

I'm gonna be asking your advice on my Hawaiian Snow at some point soon. Nice ta meetcha - I've been reading your journals (as well as most of the rest of y'alls).

Oh, and sorry - Hi Fishster! - I've enjoyed reading your stuff!

I officially became an Old Fart last year, OMM! The youngsters have steadily ceased talking to me, knowwhatimean? Heheh.

I'm gonna be asking your advice on my Hawaiian Snow at some point soon. Nice ta meetcha - I've been reading your journals (as well as most of the rest of y'alls).

Oh, and sorry - Hi Fishster! - I've enjoyed reading your stuff!

don't be sorry Graytail! this is a place where all are welcome to talk:)
if not me, OMM is a much better choice. he has seen and done and been places only one could imagine. as far as I'm concerned.:thumb:
we are just here to share and throw some prattle in for good measure:)

Back
Top Bottom