Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

you have just redeemed your self:)those are some of my favorite things
Loads of languages have similar, archaic sounds, like beeeerrr and weeeeed or goooood ;)

Nice Avatar, btw :)
a former member here (Fluffy Haze) drew that for me. she is a sweetheart.:circle-of-love:

a former member here (Fluffy Haze) drew that for me. she is a sweetheart.:circle-of-love:

It is a true original work of art, fish. Very distinguishing. Suits you, Sir ;)

I am watching your next moves carefully, in my quest as a scrognovice

Thinking that I may scrap the scrog:(
the Medi bomb is not a very good candidate for it.
sure is going to be tricky getting the screen off. but I am thinking its for the best. LOL just goes to show that a little study before a fella dives in can go along way. and it just goes to show that I'm by no means the guru that everyone makes me out to be:)
the girls are healthy but I fear losing a lot of good under growth from the Medi Bomb and risk very small tops.
what to do what to do:scratchinghead::scratchinghead::bitingnails::bitingnails:

Try a little LST! Keep those Medi Buds separated.

[video=youtube;8FWdQVNeTlI]
[/video]

Thinking that I may scrap the scrog:(
the Medi bomb is not a very good candidate for it.
sure is going to be tricky getting the screen off. but I am thinking its for the best. LOL just goes to show that a little study before a fella dives in can go along way. and it just goes to show that I'm by no means the guru that everyone makes me out to be:)
the girls are healthy but I fear losing a lot of good under growth from the Medi Bomb and risk very small tops.
what to do what to do:scratchinghead::scratchinghead::bitingnails::bitingnails:

In my opinion, this confirms the guru status. :adore: "Experts" either wouldnt have admitted it, or forced it. You sir get both halves of the baby. :) :)

Sounds to me like you know what you think the right thing to do is. You may not consider yourself a guru but you sure play the game like a pro. Listen to your instincts brother, yours are bound to be keen.

:thumb::thumb:
Try a little LST! Keep those Medi Buds separated.

[video=youtube;8FWdQVNeTlI]
[/video]

A very good morning an top of the weeed to you there is a saying over here in ukland 3w,s you cant trust are work weather an women
You is the Fishmaster Ji an the Guru of scrog to say you made a misstake no ji it is no misstake you are the one who found medi bomb may not work like
we may want her to, so this is a big lesson to all who walk the Great green path:love::circle-of-love:
Loads of good bleesings to you an the girls Jai Jaganatha

AH SHUCKS, yall are too much:circle-of-love:
Happy Skunkday everyone:)
@OMM, I don't have to kill her, just aint going to get the results I so over zealously expected from scrogging her.
now with that been said I switched to 12/12 Frieday,started transition nutes and have noticed a bit of stretch this morning when the I turned the lights on so I haven't removed the screen yet. the NLxBB is going to be a beast. I FiMed her a second time on the main stock. must have done that right cause there is new growth every where. but the stem is so thick and the nodes are so tight I can't even supercrop her
they both are quite healthy. I will get some update photos up after a bit:)
good weed Jaga and Cronich

A fine day good weed fishmaster,
she will do ya fine even if she didnt give what you really wanted them to give at the end you will have an exellent result nice med,s an be a happy fish
:circle-of-love:
Love to you an all on your side of the pond

AH SHUCKS, yall are too much:circle-of-love:
Happy Skunkday everyone:)
@OMM, I don't have to kill her, just aint going to get the results I so over zealously expected from scrogging her.
now with that been said I switched to 12/12 Frieday,started transition nutes and have noticed a bit of stretch this morning when the I turned the lights on so I haven't removed the screen yet. the NLxBB is going to be a beast. I FiMed her a second time on the main stock. must have done that right cause there is new growth every where. but the stem is so thick and the nodes are so tight I can't even supercrop her
they both are quite healthy. I will get some update photos up after a bit:)
good weed Jaga and Cronich

Cool fishy...that don't sound too bad. Still going to be growing them. SOG on! Where possible! :surf:

Good Weed Sir!

Are you sure it wont grow over the SCROG? Guess they cant be root bound.
The widow clone (know completely diff strain so might mean nothing) i gave to a friend did quite nice in first 2 week of flip.
At the flip she got repotted, and was about 10" or a bit less. Guy had to leave for a week then (it was the reason for the early forced flip), and when he got back a bit more than a week later she grew 2 feet, and by the 3rd week's end it was 3 feet taller then at the flip.
It might still work if the strain behaves so!
But i understand you completely, i like to have a bit of height for each tops before flip, so the only limit in bud length will be light penetration. You will get some nice buds either way, and you can still do even better if you can do another grow. :)
That would be better for 420 as well :) (I know that sounds kinda selfish hihi )

Good weed morning to ya fishy. Heck your girls are looking good and even if you don't scrog it looks like you will have a really good grow. Get Skunked and have fun my friend. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom