Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

howdy all and thank you for stopping by:):circle-of-love:
just not feeling real typey today yet.....

Morning fish. Understand your reluctance to type sometimes. One fin pecking at the keyboard has to be tiring. :cheesygrinsmiley: Plus how do you deal with all the fish slime that gets on the keys? :rofl:

HIGH?Flower Child:)
Morning fish. Understand your reluctance to type sometimes. One fin pecking at the keyboard has to be tiring. :cheesygrinsmiley: Plus how do you deal with all the fish slime that gets on the keys? :rofl:
when your a fish the slime is only natural!
besides I sprinkle cheesy puff dust on it before I get it all wet:)
I tried bread crumbs, but ended up going in 26 different directions. Tartar sauce does not work well either FYI:)

best answere Fishmaster:thumb:
HIGH?Flower Child:)when your a fish the slime is only natural!
besides I sprinkle cheesy puff dust on it before I get it all wet:)
I tried bread crumbs, but ended up going in 26 different directions. Tartar sauce does not work well either FYI:)

gotta check out quich me sons coming an im using his equipment bye yall an Bleessing to you an youre great grow journal . Man I read that I sounded a bit creepy however meant every word:circle-of-love:
:) good weed Jaga!
:circle-of-love:what you said?

enough badgering I will be right back.

left side is the Medi Bomb and the right is the NLxBB
SAM_04504.JPG
SAM_04494.JPG
SAM_04572.JPG
SAM_04562.JPG
SAM_04551.JPG
SAM_04534.JPG
SAM_04524.JPG
SAM_04515.JPG
SAM_04481.JPG
SAM_04471.JPG
SAM_04461.JPG

enough of me not taking any more photos, I will be right back with awesome pix soon! Man i will take 3 pages worth of photos from every angle and zoom yeah!

This is what you will get if you substitute each letter for the proper constellation, and rotate it until the Fish meets the evening star, and then read it backwards 3 times!
Or something like this.

Well i hope he will make some pics anyway.

Back
Top Bottom