Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

we will see. this makes day 3 of 12/12
thank you BTW
Very nice looking fish.... That screen will be full very soon.
I think your getting more stretch than u think maybe uv been looking to often :) lol

2' x4'
or a guess is .75M x1.2M in my best metrics
Without having to look back what is the size of your screen fish?
Have faith fish it will be great and your welcome

breathing through a mask sound! Open the Pod Bay Doors Please Hal!
"I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that..." *snicker*

Fishy, lovely girls :)
Grassyass:)

U need not convert for me :) whichever measuring system u prefer
That's roughly same as my screen size
.37 cubits x 1/2 cubit

already a page back:)
left side is the Medi Bomb and the right is the NLxBB
SAM_04504.JPG
SAM_04494.JPG
SAM_04572.JPG
SAM_04562.JPG
SAM_04551.JPG
SAM_04534.JPG
SAM_04524.JPG
SAM_04515.JPG
SAM_04481.JPG
SAM_04471.JPG
SAM_04461.JPG
there has to be 10 tops coming out of that cluster but the stem is so woody I cant train it so I will hope it turns into a bud as big as a bic lighter:)

Hello Fishapalooza

Did your son get that job?

Your plants look really good my friend. I bet you're rubbing your emulsion all over them aint ya! :winkyface:

Too bad you flipped, I woulda waited a little longer I think. Both of those strains appear to be staying very compact. I don't understand why you can't bend that other branch under. Even if it's a little woody, you can get it to bend.

I was going to suggest, rather than removing the screen because you don't like how one of the plants is responding to it, just leave it there, but stop training the problem plant. Keep tucking the other plant, but let the little girl just grow as she wants. The screen isn't really in the way. That's why we use them! :blalol:

Anyway, I got a bunch of things below I clicked the reply button on as I read through I don't recall how many damn pages! We need a separate social thread just for you so we can keep your grow separate. haha :biglaugh:

O M G I just went through the crisper drawer in the fridge. going to make a nice healthy salad.
what do I find..... Thats right !! mini peanut butter cups! 4lbs of them!
good bye cruel world:/

mmMMmmmmmm... peanut butter cup salad :)

Haha high 5 for ur sneakyness :) when u say Jamaican style how do u mean? Is it tasty? See I love veg like reeli love it but the thought of drinking it almost makes me cringe lol I can't imaging drinking veg

Yea its jamaican recipe its very good, very very good.

Carrot juice:

Condense milk
boil the carrots till tender then let it it for 30min and drain wash it off
ginger
cinnamon
nutmeg

then put it all in a blender and then stick it in the fridge or freezer for a cold goodness :)

We juice pretty often. We have an Omega 4000 or 6000 I forget. Carrots are awesome in juice. They are very sweet. I like to eat veggies in general, but I don't care for a lot of the leafy greens that are really healthy. I don't mind them in juice though. I'll throw in radishes, beets, celery, and all types of green leafy things. Just make sure to put in a few carrots and an apple and/or pear. I don't use citrus because it doesn't work well in this type of juicer, and I think the acid affects the juice making it less healthful. You would be amazed at what vegetables you can juice. All it takes to make it taste good is an apple or two and some carrots. Just don't look at it. :winkyface: :rofl:

wtf is that? pork stuffed in pork?
:tommy:

:bravo: sir. Very nice guess.
Yep. Porchetta. Pork loin rubbed in shallots garlic and Herbs, wrapped and tied in pork belly. That was the first one I made. :) I thought my boss (old Italian guy) was gonna ruin his pants when he saw it. :rofl:

What, no bacon?!?!

mmMmmmm pork, stuffed with bacon, wrapped in bacon! :)

I grew up in socal right next door to a mexican family and have been in love with everything except menudo!

Having also grown up in socal, I agree 100%! I never could gain an appreciation for tripe.

good bye brain cell:)

:ciao:

Love the bacon talk. My favorite bacon is the turkey bacon from Oscar M.

Really?!?! :?:

I'm a HUGE fan of turkey meat. I eat more turkey than any other meat, but I can't get on board with the bacon. I keep trying it, and I'm disappointed everytime. I'm not sure I tried the OM brand though, so I'll have to give it a try. :)

Those Beer Racks have never been more productive!! Plants are looking great!!! Prattle away and keep smoking my Gro Bro!!:circle-of-love:

Happy weed day to you Fishmaster Ji
Your scrog is looking good to me it will catch up, If I can get it together im gonna do a scrog for me next grow its a very inspiring grow technic
Bye the bye are you straight cfl,s :circle-of-love: You da fish with the big:green_heart:
Love to you an all on your side of the pond

Back
Top Bottom