Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Fish cake is Daaaaa Maaaaaan!
How's the weather ur side the pond mate? Terrible here.
Do you not think fish that u will achieve better yields from Scrog no matter the strain charecteristics?
Not trying to second guess your knowledge :rocker:

Good morning fish cake! Hope the day is treating you well. Scrog or no scrog can't wait to see what you do with your girls. :thumb::cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Fishmaster ji I got to go have a great day speak soon I hope :circle-of-love:
Its goodnight from me to you its only 8:10 here but I have to go an help the Mrs bless her remember 3 things we dont trust all begin with a W Work women an weather ( the ganja ) is a lovely girl but it still makes her a women:love:

:)2046:)
Good skunkday sir. May Your lungs expell the finest chiva smoke of the week today.
:bigtoke:

Good morning fish cake! Hope the day is treating you well. Scrog or no scrog can't wait to see what you do with your girls. :thumb::cheesygrinsmiley:
Me Too:)
I am thinking of leaving them be and watch what happens. I know I will get some smoke that will hold me to the next harvest. but my illusions of Granger may have got the best of me:)

merry skunk day sir fishman
A very fine Skunkday to you My Hawaiian friend:)

Thanks Fishmaster ji I got to go have a great day speak soon I hope :circle-of-love:
Its goodnight from me to you its only 8:10 here but I have to go an help the Mrs bless her remember 3 things we dont trust all begin with a W Work women an weather ( the ganja ) is a lovely girl but it still makes her a women:love:
Good Weed fish and friends.
WB good Skunkday to you my friend:)
More :)2046:)

could be Harley:scratchinghead: its a good Idea but I think I will just ride it out with the way it is and call it a learning thing for me and all:)
I for sure will get some smoke from it and have many more seeds to play with given the time to grow them:)
Hey Fish do you think raising the screen would help with the Medi Bomb it may give you a little more stretch to work with ??
just throwing out an idea:peace::high-five:

Hiho Fishy!

Hope they streching well!
You could lay a tube between your PC and the grow room, and exhale into that while 420ing - the co2 would boost them quite a bit :)
This is probably the greenest co2 method ever!
My grow room is 8 cubic meters, and it takes me about 30 mins to boost it up to 1500ppm just by breathing.

Grassyasss!!!

Good weed fishy!, and all the followers! So, I'm a bit confused, you takin the screen out?

Hi mcloadie

Da fish said he was going to keep the screen just as it is.:party:

Morning fishy

Back
Top Bottom