Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

wtf is that? pork stuffed in pork?
:tommy:

:bravo: sir. Very nice guess.
Yep. Porchetta. Pork loin rubbed in shallots garlic and Herbs, wrapped and tied in pork belly. That was the first one I made. :) I thought my boss (old Italian guy) was gonna ruin his pants when he saw it. :rofl:

Good morning to ya fishy. Get Skunked

Spimp that roast looks scrumptydilleicous!:goodjob:
good weed to you brother:circle-of-love:

Holy crap, you're a Robin Trower fan??! I didn't think anyone even remembered him. Bridge of Sighs ... Yum!
Welcome Graytail! good weed to you also,
who doesn't love some Trower? Bridge of Sighs is in my top 10 albums of all time!

gotta die from something wiz:)
A fine smoke to you buddy:)
Fine Weed to you bredrins and that pork dish will have me in and out of a coma HAHAHAHAHA. Have mercy on my heart if I ever tried that. :laughtwo:

But ill take a tall glass of water with that :)

Now yall done it!
got to make some Fish Cakes for din din tonite!
Harley I grew up in socal right next door to a mexican family and have been in love with everything except menudo!

good weed WB thats a mighty fine looking Lasagna you got there YUM if thats what it was:)

Thats what it is. Lasagna all the way lol.

it looked so good it could have been cheese covered horse shit and I would have smiled with every bite:)

me neither:)
I just gained 2 pounds drinking coffee. Dang..
good morning Bozzo:)
good morning fishy. I was not hungry till I stopped here. lol

I remember my dad playing a song with the lyrics miss loise lane iv got a pocket full of crptonite lol
When I was a boy of ten or so. Man I can get off subject.
We've just got a little American section of chocolate in the supermarket it consists of Hershey's choky and tootsie bars I think.
Plus another few bits. I plan on trying everything :)

I have eaten some exotic chocolates from all over the world, IMHO...the hersheys has got em all beat!

Back
Top Bottom