Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

good weed bee! I will post some pics later.
just so you know, its going to take up journal space though and help add pages:)
A good weed to you fish and all. Dam get up in the morning and check in and we are on page 6 or 7 and then get home from work and you are on page 10. what the fu$$$k. I to hard to keep up. :cheesygrinsmiley::laughtwo: now where are the pictures.

Thanks TG. Might have to do a search for the seeds.
wildbill! good weed to you buddy!,OMM turned me onto a site called 420 MAGAZINE ®.
all kinds of good info about any strain on the market:)

Better late than never! :byebye:

Now I have to go back 10 pages and start reading.:geek::reading420magazine:
kushie kushie, glad to see you made it! you got the best seat in the house! as long as you dont take Mc's beanbag chair:)
Oh a nd a fine weed to you sir:)

good weed bee! I will post some pics later.
just so you know, its going to take up journal space though and help add pages:)

wildbill! good weed to you buddy!,OMM turned me onto a site called 420 MAGAZINE ®.
all kinds of good info about any strain on the market:)

kushie kushie, glad to see you made it! you got the best seat in the house! as long as you dont take Mc's beanbag chair:)
Oh a nd a fine weed to you sir:)

I'll make room for him fishy!:thumb:

Good Weed Fish .... Nice to see T.G. is here ....Wow All the Big Guns are in this journal , still a few missing ...What a great Family we have :peace: I'll be back later ....gotta go see mom She is in the same boat but far more advanced than Kushes Mom (pretty sure that it is Kushes mom with Alhiemers) :peace: Bother

good morning and a fine weed to you Clay!
give your Mom some love from fish cake:circle-of-love:

Damn Fish ....You may come across as many things , Rough , crazy or others BUT you have a heart the size of TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will hug and kiss MOM from Fish cake ......:thanks::thanks::thanks: Bother :love: "I'll Be Back" I love Arnold Schwartsnager

Re: Dr. Strange Bud. How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Pot Chimp! good weed buddy:)
I think I would have rather got seeds instead of a tee shirt:)
I got that T-shirt the last time I ordered seeds :)

Indica dom
Hey fishy, what is the medibomb? Good weed fishy!, did I say that yet?:circle-of-love:

Indica dom
origin bomb#1 crossed with a unknown strain
%15 to %20 THC
high CBD
and a good yielder 53 days in flower
medium height, bushy growth
Indica dom

good weed to you WB:)

This is the write up I found on medi bomb.
Medi Bomb #1 is an Indica dominant cross of Bomb #1 and a selected Dutch pharmaceutical strain. Medi Bomb #1 stays fairly short; around 70-100 cm and thanks to the Bomb #1 influence has great yield and a powerful punch, which gives an Indica dominant look to the plant. Short wide leaves that grow from small internodal points mean the overall effect is of a short/medium height, stocky and bushy plant. When ripening, Medi Bomb #1 will develop a very thick coating of dense white crystals covering the buds and upper leaves. Thanks to very high levels of CBD, Medi Bomb #1 has a strong calming effect, relaxing body and muscles. Medical users also report Medi Bomb #1 inducing a deep relaxing sleep combating insomnia and similar complaints. To maximise the resin production and get the best out of Medi Bomb, it is recommended that it be kept in total darkness for the last few days. This strains yields are considered superb, the taste is a sweet and sour flavour, with a strong smell and pleasant smoke

Back
Top Bottom