Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

and a fabulous weed to you shota
but there is one rule I hope you will follow on this journal. please dont make me look up words I cant spell or even sayLOL
Good weed to you fish and all the other pescatarians in here. lol

MMMM. I like the sound of the effect of medi bomb. Another added to the bucket list.

cheers
I hope it is as good as the fella that recommended he says it is and he is a very very reputable guy.
goes by the name OMM! so it must be gospel:)

and a fabulous weed to you shota
but there is one rule I hope you will follow on this journal. please dont make me look up words I cant spell or even sayLOL I hope it is as good as the fella that recommended he says it is and he is a very very reputable guy.
goes by the name OMM! so it must be gospel:)

Pesca is the latin root for fish....I think?:circle-of-love:

thought it was Ichthy:) how the hell do I know:) I thought pescatarian was folks that eat bratty kids:)
Pesca is the latin root for fish....I think?:circle-of-love:

thought it was Ichthy:) how the hell do I know:) I thought pescatarian was folks that eat bratty kids:)

That's why I put the question mark as a disclaimer....LOL.......I know latin for plant identification.......other than that.......I liked the movie braveheart...LOL.....Juniperus chinensis fitzeriana glauca macrophyllus maki auria marginata........If there was such a thing....that would be a dwarf gold margined blue fitzer juniper....LOL....oooooeeeeeya!

you know I have never saw Brave heart. I saw all the Mad Max movies though:)

that and when that one guy gets hit by the semi! man that was some stunt work!
I love mad max when the little kid critter or whatever throws that boomerang and it cuts off dudes fingers....LOL....now THAT is some funny shit and I can see why they all laughed!

Wow Brother Fish you have got to see Braveheart !!! I like the Irish dude (this is for you BID) He wants to take back his island ...that's right Ireland Its his Island ......Big redheaded dude says : you're a mad man .....BID: ...he he hehe hee ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhhh

Wow Brother Fish you have got to see Braveheart !!! I like the Irish dude (this is for you BID) He wants to take back his island ...that's right Ireland Its his Island ......Big redheaded dude says : you're a mad man .....BID: ...he he hehe hee ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhhh
and... they er coming to take me away ha ha ho ho he he to the funny farm:)

Re: Dr. Strange Bud. How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Pot Chimp! good weed buddy:)
I think I would have rather got seeds instead of a tee shirt:)

WAS good weed. :straightface:

Man I make a jar of pot gone so fast I should be standing in front of it with a top hat, magic wand, and cape saying "Abracadabra"..... :(

Oh I get the free seeds too I just like getting a t-shirt here and there.

Re: Dr. Strange Bud. How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Man I feel bad now I have to rotate my stock. and I am getting behind.
still got a jug I harvested thanksgiving:/
WAS good weed. :straightface:

Man I make a jar of pot gone so fast I should be standing in front of it with a top hat, magic wand, and cape saying "Abracadabra"..... :(

Oh I get the free seeds too I just like getting a t-shirt here and there.

what kind do you want me to leave?:)
Leave 2oz here & come back Friday & see if they'll still be here. Oh I will be right on the couch were you left me fried out of my mind :)

Back
Top Bottom