Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Fish the plants are gonna take off now. Have some reps from the wildone from the south.
Clayhead i reped you too for the info.
grassyass WB:circle-of-love:

Margarine started out as a turkey feed.........It killed the turkeys....It was white back then. First margarine came with yellow die packet to be mixed in for yellow color. yes ALWAYS EAT REAL BUTTER SAME WITH SUGAR

good weed snowbird! I know, my Mom used to tell me about having to nix the yellow color in when she was younger and said it was called OliO (sorry the buckeye in me) She said it sucked and we always had real butter on the table or the food we ate. lard too. sure does make some good biscuits and pie dough:)
Margarine started out as a turkey feed.........It killed the turkeys....It was white back then. First margarine came with yellow die packet to be mixed in for yellow color. yes ALWAYS EAT REAL BUTTER SAME WITH SUGAR

so it don't get lost:)
set my screen today:)
SAM_04012.JPG
SAM_04021.JPG
SAM_03982.JPG
SAM_03991.JPG
SAM_0397.JPG
SAM_04002.JPG

A fine weed to you Clay:)
I have always been a butter kind of guy!
anywise if you aint gonna eat it or grease mama up with it and slide around a piece of visquene with her her,WHY not use it and see if bugs like it or no:)
You Rock Fish ...good Idea ! I'm going to get a Five gallon bucket and do both ...."Look out Mamma lets get naked and play on the slip and slide" Hope the neighbors don't mind :cheesygrinsmiley:

You Rock Fish ...good Idea ! I'm going to get a Five gallon bucket and do both ...."Look out Mamma lets get naked and play on the slip and slide" Hope the neighbors don't mind :cheesygrinsmiley:
be sure to get some pics for us:)

OK Shizz here is the secret. subscribe to a butt load of journals on :420: then answer or reply to everyone of them even stuff you dont have a clue of what your talking about. by the time your done there is no time left to mess with the plants:)
yeah that might work:)

And you complain about your one brain cell when it comes up with that sort of genius?!?!
That thing seems to be firing on all cylinders today. :high-five:

thats right guys and gals You saw it here first on W.H.A.T! the channel that makes you go...what?:)
Yes the scrog is up the scrog is up!!!!!!!! :)

And you complain about your one brain cell when it comes up with that sort of genius?!?!
That thing seems to be firing on all cylinders today. :high-five:
Ha Ha ha Ha fooled another person!
genius PFFFFT...:)

no really I am silly as you can get! kind of goofy too! oh and hungry! must go eat food.:)
Fish is a genius, he just plays silly lol. He recharged the 1 cell
and it took off like a bat out of hell.

OK Shizz here is the secret. subscribe to a butt load of journals on :420: then answer or reply to everyone of them even stuff you dont have a clue of what your talking about. by the time your done there is no time left to mess with the plants:)
yeah that might work:)

Yeah, and take the time to sound interested, interesting, smart and/or funny and sincere. Some people here can pull it off with style and class. We all know who they are. It's one of the things that keep the rest of us coming back time and again. :thumb:

Oh, and good weedening big Fish and little fishies alike!

Back
Top Bottom