B31B7E0F-21B9-4B68-B721-7D3AF0886246.jpeg

After 7 days of drought.
7C9AB904-B32A-4B73-8990-D7155A57CC6F.jpeg

Ten days or so later and just about ready to go dark. Sorry no trichome shots or more data as this is a plant I gifted to a friend. Just thought I’d share.

NTH

B31B7E0F-21B9-4B68-B721-7D3AF0886246.jpeg

After 7 days of drought.
7C9AB904-B32A-4B73-8990-D7155A57CC6F.jpeg

Ten days or so later and just about ready to go dark. Sorry no trichome shots or more data as this is a plant I gifted to a friend. Just thought I’d share.

NTH
Beautiful and what a gift! She seems to have bounced right back. Has your friend gotten a chance to smoke her yet? Thank you for sharing NTH!!! Big hello to you. How is the new light working out?!

Beautiful and what a gift! She seems to have bounced right back. Has your friend gotten a chance to smoke her yet? Thank you for sharing NTH!!! Big hello to you. How is the new light working out?!
Thank you Mam. Strain is Pineapple Express Auto. And he did smoke a tester and he said it was “very good”.

Seems I may have damaged the plug when I tried to assemble it with the wrong end!?!? “Bull in the China Cabinet” syndrome. Ha! Need to post pics up so the MarsHydro folks can steer me in the right direction. Have been so mad at myself for doing it I haven’t even hung the light yet. But I have a special project going and it will be the star attraction. More to come.

NTH

Thank you Mam. Strain is Pineapple Express Auto. And he did smoke a tester and he said it was “very good”.

Yummy! That's great!
Seems I may have damaged the plug when I tried to assemble it with the wrong end!?!? “Bull in the China Cabinet” syndrome. Ha! Need to post pics up so the MarsHydro folks can steer me in the right direction. Have been so mad at myself for doing it I haven’t even hung the light yet. But I have a special project going and it will be the star attraction. More to come.

NTH
Oh NTH. What a man thing to do..we know you will have something big coming out of there so we will all be impatiently waiting for you to pick up your broken China lol
I believe that was Brewsterman on strain choice
Bahahaha yes that's what I get for not quoting before sending...thank you for your Dr. Ziggy link and your two cents of course

Man I need coffee

Bahahaha yes that's what I get for not quoting before sending...thank you for your Dr. Ziggy link and your two cents of course

Man I need coffee
I'm making oil but coffee first now lol
That slow dry and cure is awesome for saving terps, and how it smooths out your smoke is priceless.
I'm very interested is this infused pain cream, if I can improve mine I'm in:nerd-with-glasses:
Edit MJ lotion

When making topical pain oil, keep in mind that the stuff that makes it feel nice on the skin and mimic the store-bought creams and lotions is exactly the opposite of what we want. We want the oil to be absorbed into the skin and bring the THC with it. Anything that prevents that will leave the THC sitting on top of the skin. That's why Magnus8 tells us not to use coconut oil for topical pain oils.
I'd like to reiterate here that one should not use coconut oil in their topical formulations with canna. The coconut oil works as a barrier preventing the absorption of the cannabinoids into the skin system.

When making topical pain oil, keep in mind that the stuff that makes it feel nice on the skin and mimic the store-bought creams and lotions is exactly the opposite of what we want. We want the oil to be absorbed into the skin and bring the THC with it. Anything that prevents that will leave the THC sitting on top of the skin. That's why Magnus8 tells us not to use coconut oil for topical pain oils.
And that's what the alcohol did < allow it to absorb into my skin
The grapeseed oil left my skin feeling like a greased pig
When I said my skin felt like it was wrapped in plastic wrap that was the feeling
The alcohol lotion absorbed even faster than the lotion alone My was skin dry no sticky greasy feeling
it was dry enough to put clothing back on within the time it took the alcohol to evaporate 30 sec
The lotion I chose was made with glycerin & soybean oil

also I should add the effects lasted 8- 12 hours

Not trying to say grapeseed oil don't work but for me this worked way better & simpler
Just wanted somebody else to give it a shot & see what it does for them

WARNING should not be used by people who have an allergic reaction to Alcohol

See, I just knew this was a good place for this discussion! Thanks for chiming in also Shed!

also I should add the effects lasted 8- 12 hours
Isopropyl alcohol is absorbed into the skin, so are you sure it wasn't that? ;)

"isopropyl alcohol could be absorbed through the intact skin of adult humans....Ten healthy adult volunteers applied a commercially available isopropyl alcohol-containing hand rub to their hands every 10 min over a 4 h period. Blood isopropyl alcohol levels were measured at the beginning and end of the study. At the end of the study, measurable blood isopropyl alcohol levels (range 0.5-1.8 mg/l) were recorded in nine subjects."
Source

Isopropyl alcohol is absorbed into the skin, so are you sure it wasn't that? ;)

"isopropyl alcohol could be absorbed through the intact skin of adult humans....Ten healthy adult volunteers applied a commercially available isopropyl alcohol-containing hand rub to their hands every 10 min over a 4 h period. Blood isopropyl alcohol levels were measured at the beginning and end of the study. At the end of the study, measurable blood isopropyl alcohol levels (range 0.5-1.8 mg/l) were recorded in nine subjects."
Source
Yikes!

every 10 min over a 4 h period.
I put this on once maybe twice in 8-12 hrs
as I said Do not use if you are allergic to alcohol

Yes the alcohol I'm sure absorbed into my skin taking with it the cannabinoids
I washed my hands in alcohol lots of times & it didn't help with the ache
It take more applications of my lotion to work on my hands ( i'm sure cause of the thick skin & little flesh)

Hey Brew - can you direct me to the full story of this lotion?? Thanx
Hi GJ not much of a story
looking for people to do some testing of there own

Thanks Shed look forward to checking this thread

Hi GJ not much of a story
looking for people to do some testing of there own
Some of those oils like Neem and citronella will burn your skin - in the right concentrations.

Back
Top Bottom