Dutch Does Hindu Kush In Promix HP

I owe it all to this new veg spec from @Budget LED they have just took off since putting it in there.

I need to get this flower room figured out. The two plants I’ve put through there just seemed to stall. I’m wondering if it’s this heat we’ve recently been blessed with, I have seen temps as high as 87-88 during lights on and it has been having trouble getting below 75-76 during lights off. I have a A/C on order, hopefully it gets here soon and I can reel that room back in!! I can see myself putting a budget full spec in there if I can have better success with lower temps.

Here’s hexlined clone 1.1 out of the flower room

At 24 days post flip I guess it’s where it should be size wise?

Maybe I’m just thinking the buds should be thicker by now, with the transition period I guess it really is only two weeks into flower.

I’m trying to keep it in my mind to water more often this time. Hoping to harvest something worth keeping.
I don’t want to switch nutrient lines in flower so I may have to pick up some more botanicare bloom to finish her up.
Happy growing!

Here’s hexlined clone 1.1 out of the flower room

At 24 days post flip I guess it’s where it should be size wise?

Maybe I’m just thinking the buds should be thicker by now, with the transition period I guess it really is only two weeks into flower.

I’m trying to keep it in my mind to water more often this time. Hoping to harvest something worth keeping.
I don’t want to switch nutrient lines in flower so I may have to pick up some more botanicare bloom to finish her up.
Happy growing!

Quick update;

Moved clones 1.2 and 1.3 into the flower room
DEE64B04-B32C-4C61-B5EC-59774F274CA6.jpeg

Also started an off topic thread DutchinAB’s Coffeeshop this is the only form of social media I do, so I will try and keep all my craziness there.

Later!

Another week goes by, more nanners show up.... been snipping the offenders off, trying to stay on top of it.
6FB94365-D018-427A-B984-CC4C615400E1.jpeg

Been busy double checking the flower room for light leaks, sealing up all the seams again to be sure.
3BD2E5F2-F3E2-4349-9C4C-409957C4CE3C.jpeg

I’m going to build a room around both these rooms, it will only require two sides to do, and that will be sure to seal off any leaks.
7ACAA672-D820-47D7-AA23-FCB43F0025D1.jpeg

The veg room is empty right now, I will start the next round the beginning of September, might even start a new journal for it.

Clone 1.2 is in need of a defol, she’s only at 9 days post flip, so I’ll let her stretch a bit more. She’s on RO water, calmag and 4.5g mega crop/gal
7E2C8ECA-4391-409C-8A10-85386BFFE592.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom