Dutch Does Hindu Kush In Promix HP

What’s crackin’ DAB, plants look good in general brother. I’ll tell you, watering more in flower is a great idea. I’ve forgone the waiting for dry pots in flower.. and I now just water every other day unless it clearly doesn’t need it.. and I’d say my flowers are bulking like I always thought they should now.. so don’t be skimpy with the water!

Also, I would clean up your plants a lot, lot more before tossing em into the 12/12. Unless you’re rocking crazy watts/sqft and CO2, you want 90% of your flower mass to be in the new nodes the plant puts out during transition... that said you want to remove a lot more growth and leaf, focus that bud building to a few solid sights.. that’s probably why you’re not seeing the fattening you expect, cause the nutrients and energy are too dispersed. Let me see if I can find a good example of a cleaning I did pre-flower... my star pupil comes to mind. She grows very very tightly stacked, and her side branches grow basically straight up vertical.. so you can’t even see em, they just look furry.

that’s kind of a before and after... except not directly before and after cleaning. you can see how on May 27, she looks quite furry and bushy.. then on July she looks like a proper girl.. flat canopy with a few very large, strong branches. I selected 10 branches, and removed absolutely everything else... once those 10 branches get larger, and they will... much faster than the plant was growing previously, remove all of the new branches on each branch, but leaving the fan leaves. If there’s a few branches getting away from the pack, leave the growths on that branch longer.. eventually your canopy will even out... and once it does, it’s time to Remove all growths except the top, and flip.. which is exactly what you’re looking at with the picture on july 13. That plant went into 12/12 48 hours later. I like to give them a short rest time to lick their wounds... not too long though, or she’ll put out more nodes on you.

Anyway, I hope that was helpful and it makes me think I should start a thread on the matter... have a good day!
:bongrip: :bongrip:

At least you are finding the naners before they blow their load. Buds are looking sweet
Trying my best limp this one through a few more weeks!

I selected 10 branches, and removed absolutely everything else

Thanks for peeking in, Chef. I will apply your advice on defol before flower on my next run!
Onward and upward people!

Photo dump!

Got the two walls done around the rooms, I can now say they will be free from light leaks now. Also got the AC cooling the new space and being pulled into the grow rooms from there. You can just see the door to the out side here.

Went a little snip happy tonight on clones 1.2 & 1.3.

Wanna go ride trichs?
9A49239B-CC1D-4D03-B2A6-EFDA830561D4.jpeg
C3C94EDA-3E4D-42A8-9DEC-29169DAD1C4F.jpeg
5EC537F6-A01B-462E-B5F3-3703B35EABCC.jpeg
C1709E7A-2231-4DFD-AF7D-E96E93B754AE.png
58C3BC96-B475-4715-8585-607D375AEB60.jpeg

Plants looking nice and green dutchin. Nice work my friend.

Gracias amigo. Little by little each plant seems to be doing better than the last with the little adjustments being made. I feel really good about how clones 1.2 & 1.3 are coming along.

Snipped a tester off of clone 1.1

Still very early, but wanted to test some of each trichome progression.

And wanted to practice with the loupe and light box lol

Have a good night everyone.

Oh you know I would!

Put it together pretty quick, used an old box, parchment paper taped to the sides and top, and poster board for the backdrop.

View media item 1791806Left an inch border all the way around of the cutouts for support and a surface to tape to.
View media item 1791805
We will still play around with it, finding a good light source and position.

Clone 1.2

Clone 1.3

Both are on 5g MC, 5ml cal/mg, 15ml terpinator

Group shots

Clone 1.1 getting chilly

1.1 still on 15ml botanicare bloom, 5ml cal/mg, 15ml terpinator

Really happy to see 1.2 & 1.3 doing as well as they are. Counting down the days until chop for 1.1.

Happy growing!

Thanks guys, literally any day now 1.1 will be ready I think.

Turns out I can’t count, 1.1 is at 64 days post flip, I’ll see if I can edit the media later.

Internet has been really spotty lately, there must be some weather/smoke rolling in blocking the sat signal. I was trying to post this last night after I realized my counting error lol.

Back
Top Bottom