Dutch Does Hindu Kush In Promix HP

Well, flush of HK 1 went good
354DDA92-06B2-4E0B-A99F-F5D214B6DA4F.jpeg

Seems like alot of leaves have crisped and can fall off with the touch. How often do you water? I only ask because I noticed my one I let go too long without watering was the one that had most bottom leaves dry and die. I may be way off but that was just my observation. Also, it's my smallest plant to mega crop ratio.

Seems like alot of leaves have crisped and can fall off with the touch. How often do you water? I only ask because I noticed my one I let go too long without watering was the one that had most bottom leaves dry and die. I may be way off but that was just my observation. Also, it's my smallest plant to mega crop ratio.
Lately has been every second day, maybe every third if it got a real good soak.
When I first saw the yellowing I figured it was self pruning the stuff that was out of the direct light, when it didn’t stop creeping up is when I had to take action with a flush.

Well I was having a good day until I thought to look closer at the pictures from yesterday;
214D4E3A-18CB-4BFF-A6FE-502EEFE0F069.jpeg

What are the chances of these nanners being genetic?

So disappointed. I hope these clones of this plant don’t throw this shit too.

Should I be snipping off any buds with them? Is there any chance of salvaging anything from her?

I just chopped her, 44 days post flip. Not even a glimpse of cloudy trichs. I did not want to chance having pollen thrown around in the flower room with 1.1 right beside her. The room has been given a good vacuum and wipe down, all my efforts are on to the hexlined 1.1 now. Hopefully I can take what I’ve learned and bring the others to full maturity. I was not ready to harvest at all, I do not have weights to report, or my drying room set up for that matter. It still smells great and I’ll get to see how I am at drying and curing now....

A little bummed to be honest, but pretty happy at the same time to have gotten this far and accomplished all the cloning.

Won't know until you try them. The plant could of been stressed and clones might be ok or maybe it's genetic.

We will have to wait and see huh? Maybe she was more stressed than I thought.

Sorry there that. Oh well, plants grow, plants die, and we all learn more

That’s right, and patience is something I have lots of. I will do better on the next one!

Shitty DAB, that sucks man.
Oh well, just a setback brother. what company did the seeds come from?

They are from tweed. I can’t talk bad about them, there were a lot of contributing factors from early on I think; my rookie grow being the main one.

Like I said I’m happy to have gotten this far on my first kick at it here, hoping to take what I’ve learned and put it to use!

No worries, Rib. Yes I have been keeping occupied between my day job and haying, so not much time for the 420mag lately. Hopefully will be able to finish getting the hay off this weekend though! I also need to get caught up on everyone else’s journals. It’s crunch time!

Trim day for the clones, other than watering, they have been a bit neglected lately. Just busy with life!
1.2 on the RO water is just a touch taller than 1.3 on tap water. Both are very bushy, wouldn’t be able to tell them apart if they weren’t labeled.
They should be moved into flower this week.
I missed the flower room lights this morning, I will have some pics from there when the lights come on again tonight.
Happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom