Dutch Does Hindu Kush In Promix HP

I'm pretty close to the coast but not on the coast, been seeing on the news this side as well that shark sightings are regular at the moment and people have been warned. 2020 :rolleyes:
Yes, add it to the 2020 list, huh? Be safe out there!

How you like the new light , I love my budget led , how do you like that terpinator?

Hi HF! So far I am loving it, plants have a little bit more room to spread out in the room now, I don’t think these clones missed a beat! Can’t really decide on the terpinator just yet, I think I’ll try a harvest with and without to see if I can spot a difference, it does smell good though....

Did a little up potting and defoliation on the hexlined clone HK1.1 (not a true quad; the first nodes on her looked so good, I couldn’t trim them!)
33C45533-60B5-455D-A1C5-A5133C82CCD6.jpeg

75AFD1EB-9DA2-4B96-A997-97EB32C2F265.jpeg

I figure next weekend it will be move to flower
Clones 1.2 & 1.3 have not missed a beat;
A758A0EB-E987-41AC-908D-362D65E662A5.jpeg

14C4B347-18B5-44FD-BE6E-41606E6D1DDB.jpeg

Currently doing a test with tap water and RO water to see if I can detect a difference in the final product. These could be flipped real soon, I’m just not ready to have them in flower yet, with holidays coming up. I am going to have to rig up an auto waterer for while we’re away.
Here’s HK1 out of the flower room!
91EF2CB1-011C-4543-8B93-97E9F6A99C91.jpeg

E8B130D5-0373-47C7-A330-F96889D17B59.jpeg

This is 16 days post flip, still a long way to go!

Hello Dutch, shotta, smoke...Yes! HK looking sweet! I love Afghani so I'm thinking HK is similar?

Hello Dutch, shotta, smoke...Yes! HK looking sweet! I love Afghani so I'm thinking HK is similar?

Hi Fred, thanks for taking the time to peek in!!
This Hindu Kush should have a bit more citrus terp to it than the afghani, but they do originate in the same part of the world. We’ll see what I end up with here!!

Hey DAB, things are looking great around here.

That leaf looks like more than a variegation to me, but I’d stop with the epsom. Epsom is Mg, not really Ca. If it is a Ca problem, adding too much Mg could make the issue worse. You may end up chasing your tail trying to catch the Ca back up to the level of Mg.

with the terpinator, I’ve noticed that my feed heavy plants love their extra nutes being pure Terpinator. Adding just the extra K and S really makes the heavy feeders get fat, opposed to adding more MC or base nutes.

I have stopped with the home brew calcium and extra Epsom salts. I picked up some calimagic so I have some idea of how much calcium/mag is going into the plants. And trying to look at the colouring as verigation!! It does look neat, but unnerving for a first time run.

Happy fourth to my friends down south!! Enjoy and be safe!!

Apologies for the lack of updates, I’ve been heading back to the office, along with helping our elderly neighbour get the haying equipment set up for cutting. It’s almost harvest time!!

Here’s some flower room shots!
I adjusted one of the ties yesterday and the back of my hand was resting against one bud site, GOLLY; did it smell good!! Very sweet and almost citrusy I would say. I am really looking forward to trying the final product now!! Correct me if I am wrong but the leaves on her look pretty narrow for an OG indica. The hexlined clone 1.1 will be added to the flower room this weekend.

Clones 1.2 & 1.3 will be up potted to their final 5gal homes this weekend. Maybe even take some more clones in the process.
So cool to think that all this came from one seed.

I don’t know how you coco guys do the water deal every day, it’s a chore feeding these four every 2-3 days.

I don’t know how you coco guys do the water deal every day, it’s a chore feeding these four every 2-3 days.
LoL

I've been lazy about up-potting my little plants.... they dry the pot in 12 hours.

One of the bigger plants is asking for twice a day feedings now too.

But, overall... I only spend 10 min at a time in each room. Full feed takes me 30 min total.

It gets a bit intense sometimes, but... I'm semi-retired & have a bit more time on my hands.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom