Dutch Does Hindu Kush In Promix HP

This clone has been an emotional roller coaster! I started bringing down the humidity in the dome last Sunday, and on Monday morning it looked like it had taken its last breath. Today it’s showing roots!!
2EB9A377-6753-4C6A-90B6-88494DB0D9DF.jpeg

Okay, one root, but there’s got to be more!!! I am calling her Hindu Kush 1.1
52F4B5EE-4C37-4326-ABA3-632304E0EC3C.jpeg

I figure tomorrow or Monday it will be going into a promix pot.
7C0C2B61-0412-4A34-8FD4-4F55286F26C1.jpeg

Hindu Kush 1 has really taken off with the two new tops, I want to trim them off and put myself through the cloning roller coaster again.... maybe next weekend they will be taken.
544C8FFF-EB2D-42C9-86C4-7C8BB850D6F2.jpeg

This photo was one hour before her 6 hour dark period, I think she’s ready to rest.
I also received some 5 gallon fabric pots, I will attempt to up pot her on Monday I think. She was fed on Wednesday so I don’t want to remove a sloppy mess from her current 3 gallon plastic pot.

-DAB

Attachments

• CDA3BFC6-3DC5-4FBA-B2E2-F10D2A65BC39.jpeg
    CDA3BFC6-3DC5-4FBA-B2E2-F10D2A65BC39.jpeg
    820.5 KB · Views: 31
And then there were two!
5296B1F0-4BFD-4DEB-8B4A-763DE25DF1B4.jpeg

Hindu Kush 1 was up potted to a 5 gal fabric home, this will be her final pot. I will be setting up a grate underneath the fabric tomorrow to help with air movement under her, and also drainage.
Hindu Kush 1.1 was put into dirt as well, it spat out a plethora of roots since yesterday so off came the Rockwool wrapper and into her dirt home she went. I hope it continues to grow upward and I am able to quadline this one.
09DD9286-2A67-4157-BE51-88B233210703.jpeg

Obligatory root shot before going into the fabric pot! I will take a few more cuttings off of this one in a few days, once she tells me that she has settled into the new home.

-DAB

Looking great DAB, glad the clone took root.
All I could think when I saw it was Dr.EVIL
“ I shall call him, Minime” or in this case her.

Ha, I have to admit I had to stop myself from typing that!

Nice looking roots

Not bad for a rookie!!

That clone took a little longer than anticipated to grab hold of the Rockwool, two weeks to the day in fact. I’m glad I waited it out.

Not much going on here lately, everything looks to have settled into their new homes. We might be away next weekend so I don’t want to take more cuttings before we go. 1.1 was fed it’s probably last dose of clonex, and 1 got her botanicare tues, will be checking weights tonight and tomorrow, and moving the light up a bit, she’s getting tall!

Really looking to get another strain in here soon.

Hey Dutch. Looks like I won’t be growing Hindu Kush with you. My mate ordered RWS Special Kush #1 instead because Kush is Kush right?:rolleyes:

Anyway... there are so many great looking strains out there that I’d love to grow... I’ll keep Hindi Kush on my “must grow one day” list.

Enjoy your weekend:Namaste:

Hey Dutch. Looks like I won’t be growing Hindu Kush with you. My mate ordered RWS Special Kush #1 instead because Kush is Kush right?:rolleyes:

Anyway... there are so many great looking strains out there that I’d love to grow... I’ll keep Hindi Kush on my “must grow one day” list.

Enjoy your weekend:Namaste:

That’s unfortunate, like you say, at least you’ve still got a kush coming your way! Maybe I’ll put some beans in a bottle and throw it in the big pond to float your way lol

That’s unfortunate, like you say, at least you’ve still got a kush coming your way! Maybe I’ll put some beans in a bottle and throw it in the big pond to float your way lol

haha. Its cool. I’ll grab beans in my next Seedsman order. Not sure when I’ll get to growing it though. So many interesting strains out there that people on here are growing. I’m really looking forward to watching yours through to harvest

Clone roots have reached the bottom!
3D8FF237-653F-413F-9306-9EA808E06789.jpeg

945CD214-AD80-49E6-B4A3-53CFD986C461.jpeg

HK 1 is also doing well, each got their share of botanicare grow tonight.
6C52E4F3-59E6-4092-8A9E-CFF918DB270A.jpeg

7C7AF643-300F-4F1C-AE85-0C3C98141F09.jpeg

I’d take more cuttings of her now if we weren’t headed away next weekend, I will exercise great patience and wait for our return!
For now I am happy to watch these two do their thing.

Happy growing!

Got back late yesterday after driving through some crazy weather, people we know north of us got hit with a tornado, it threw some animal shelters of theirs around, and one of them landed on their balcony, luckily they were able to seek appropriate cover and no one was injured. Thankful they are okay.

I plan to take some cuttings of HK 1 today, will update later today.

Well folks, I found the energy I needed today and did some things;

HK 1.1 got up potted to 1 gallon, I trimmed her first fan leaves so I could top up the soil a touch. A few weeks in here and then into her 5 gallon fabric she will go. I will be starting Quadlining training on her this weekend.
E96F2091-1EE8-4AB0-8814-F9B6AD6C9CD0.jpeg

Two new clones, because I am a sucker for punishment! These were the two new top tips HK 1 sent up after her topping. I’ve done them the same way as before, hopefully with the same results!
9BDDB2FE-B330-4954-8D73-1E057AB4BB71.jpeg

Group shot
C88F46DE-98D7-45EB-A0F5-848367B12566.jpeg

A few more weeks in veg here, and with any luck we will be flowering in July!

Thanks for your assistance and sticking with me through this grow!

Back
Top Bottom