Dutch Does Hindu Kush In Promix HP

Hi, I have some Hindu Kush beans on the way for my first indoor #quadsquad grow so I'll tag along to learn a few things if you don't mind

Absolutely, the more the merrier! This is my first grow attempt, so still learning from others in here.
You say they are on the way, are the seeds in and growing yet or no?

Ph pen arrived today! Well water straight out of the tap was 8.6, added a touch of lemon juice and brought it down to 6.9

Is there a risk of shock to the plants if this newly ph’d water is added? Should I bring it down to a lower ph slowly?

Ahhhh power outage early this morning, looks like it could have been out for two or more hours, Hindu Kush 1 looked a little droopy when I peeked in earlier, must have gotten a little cold for her. It’s back up and running now though, lights are scheduled to come on in 3 hours or so, here’s hoping she warms up and will perk up with some light!!

Welp, figure we dodged a bullet there, looks like she has rebounded nicely from the power outage, I hope that does not happen again. I was in protect mode, set up a safety chain on the light so it will not tumble to the plant below. Let’s hope for no more surprises.

Had a light feed last night to support the higher up roots while the lower water is absorbed.

The plan is to still attempt clones next week. Fingers crossed today’s events did not stress her out too much!!

-DAB

Well folks, short 420 update!

53C50171-BDAD-49AB-9D89-ADC2C9FF4F93.jpeg

More growth is a good thing!! I must have really soaked her more than I thought last Sunday, the pot still has some weight to it, I’ll hit it with a light feeding this evening to support those top roots, I’m hoping we should see the weight going down rapidly in the next few days.

C7BAF3C6-4020-4E95-94CB-02F9FA641473.jpeg

I still plan to top it this weekend, and clone the top. I’m thinking the top 4 or 5 nodes will come off. I hope this goes well, using something similar to shotta’s cloning method.

Enjoy what ever you have planned for today, and stay safe!

-DAB

Back
Top Bottom