Dutch Does Hindu Kush In Promix HP

Well, this is me hoping for the best and it will pump out another node or two by the time the chop happens!
Don’t rush it let it grow a little more. How much space do you have to veg the clones. It might work out better to just top it and clone around when you flip either before or after.

Don’t rush it let it grow a little more. How much space do you have to veg the clones. It might work out better to just top it and clone around when you flip either before or after.

I am going to put the clones in the same veg room, under their dome to the side so as not to get direct light. Now I am torn! I may just wait for it to get bigger and stronger. I am trying not to rush things here. So much to learn!!

Posting this flowchart here for quick reference after consulting with @ChefDGreen for permission, full credit to him!;
45FB5988-45E6-4F41-BC73-14E86865183F.jpeg

And because I can’t figure out the post media to profile deal....

That came from growweedeasy, logo is under the 420mag logo they used to put on our pics.
I'm with shotta. I topped my Carnival yesterday and am trying to clone it (it's pretty short), but I left all my lower nodes on so when I thin it before I flip there will plenty to try again.

That came from growweedeasy, logo is under the 420mag logo they used to put on our pics.

I'm with shotta. I topped my Carnival yesterday and am trying to clone it (it's pretty short), but I left all my lower nodes on so when I thin it before I flip there will plenty to try again.

Oh so it did, I am still thankful for chef bringing it over!

Well folks, update a day late

I did not end up topping her this weekend, there seemed to be some sense talked into me to let her grow up a bit more. I feel like the time is coming soon though!

13F0B98F-FE86-4864-9652-780BA7A690D8.jpeg

The 3 gallon pot below is slowly disappearing! I gave another small water drink on Saturday, it was finally quite light weight wise, the roots must finally be swarming the Pro-Mix. I noticed what I think to be the earliest stages of nutrient burn; brown tips on the lower leaves, so it has been getting just water ph’d to 6.5. I will be checking the weight again today/tomorrow and letting her tell me when she is thirsty again.

-DAB

Yes I like that idea of leaving the lower nodes on, as a just in case!

Plant is looking beautiful, but

Don't skip the feedings, just lower the amounts if the tips start to burn. ProMix has nothing in it for the plants so feed every time.

Ah yes, thank you for the reminder of the nut-less Pro-Mix. I think I still have some weak nutrient mixed up from a few weeks back. I learned something today, I will sleep good now.

I think I still have some weak nutrient mixed up from a few weeks back
Make fresh nutrient mix don’t use old stuff. I’m pretty sure feeding ph’d 6.5 water fed every once in awhile is not a bad thing in pro mix in coco that’s a no no.

Unlike coco, ProMix isn't hydro, so it will balance the pH for you with the lime they include in the mix.
That lime they add will only have buffering capacity to last you 4-6 weeks tops imo

I'd like to see some evidence of that. I know of a lot of grows of folks that don't pH at all without any pH problems from start to finish, including me.
I don’t have any evidence. And I don’t want to confuse dutchin here. I’m not a pro mix guy now but have used it extensively in the past. I grow by feel and I’m not one to follow rules or suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom